Rob, that's worse than the white on your rear lights....  :D

lol it's not I can assure you. Speaking to the guy he actually said there are only two paint shade variations for 37J, now, this is the right shade and does match the side of the car but it doesn't match the bumpers.

I plan on getting them resprayed sometime next year anyway so it should all match by then. As for the lights... well, i'll have top see if they can be split to re-paint lol

No i didn't fit it, and glad I didnt as because it was sitting in my room for 4 months at an awkward position one skirt was warped.

They just had to heat it up and bend it though, easy for them as they have a giant oven!

It comes with a fitment kit but they used their own bonding stuff and the clips/bolts provided.

Its easy enough to fit yourself though if you have a mate to help I reckon...

sounds spot on then i might have to have a gander around it tomorrow just to see for a time in the future perhaps

Yeah its a shame I didnt get the install guide back off them otherwise you could of had a gander. I know five acis have made a YouTube video on fitting it though. I can show you where it bolts on though.

Yeah its a shame I didnt get the install guide back off them otherwise you could of had a gander. I know five acis have made a YouTube video on fitting it though. I can show you where it bolts on though.

Yea I have seen the video gives some help I guess I just promised myself when I bought the car, I would be doing all the work myself minus tuning it when I get round to fitting my supercharger

I'm just never sure about the front splitter on the Five Axis. It's almost like it makes the front end look higher off the ground. Will wait till I see it in the flesh to decide. 

I'm just never sure about the front splitter on the Five Axis. It's almost like it makes the front end look higher off the ground. Will wait till I see it in the flesh to decide.

Totally know what you mean, i'm still unsure myself about the splitter! The rest I like.

Rob i've got a PDF file of the instruction if you want them.

PM it to adam :)

Like the front, but don't like how obvious it is where it's fitted... not sure if it's just the angle of pictures or because it's white or something else :P

It's the bit around the fog lights, overlaps the black, tempted to get them painted white also. Won't stand out half as much then.

It's the bit around the fog lights, overlaps the black, tempted to get them painted white also. Won't stand out half as much then.

Here's some inspiration for you Rob:

rob.jpg

I don't get what the paint guy is telling you Rob. The pearl paint is a three coat system, which I have been led to believe is controlled in tone by the amount of pearl you add over the base coat white.

I would have thought the more pearl applied the darker it would get? I have some of this paint, I really must try it out??

I don't get what the paint guy is telling you Rob. The pearl paint is a three coat system, which I have been led to believe is controlled in tone by the amount of pearl you add over the base coat white.

I would have thought the more pearl applied the darker it would get? I have some of this paint, I really must try it out??

I think what he meant was there were two different variations of the white base coat. But you are right, it's a bitch to match.. it matches reasonably well, more so than my lights

Changing the subject but might be worth looking at Tribodyn S/C Oil mate. Seems to come recommended by Sprintex USA and apparently does help keep the charger cooler. Some people in the states are trying it and I guess may keep charger temps down. I think the Redline oil is prone to becoming aerated, which is why it "disappears" which won't help with keeping the rotors cool. Might help with your track abuse ;)

Needs bigger wheels to pull it off in my opinion

Do want some 18" Rays, but i'm being sensible on that front this year. I'm toying on the idea of getting the splitter completely blended in though. It's the only thing i'm not sure on the kit.

You going to extend the body stripe across the new kit as well Rob? Think that is what makes the wheels looks small in my opinion!

That's the plan :) I just need to get a few issues with the kit sorted next week. I'll be extending the stripe a bit, but not sure where to. Going to have a play with it really.