I think Jamie was the squirrel killer, did you ever check the incar video Jamie ?

Jordan does chickens (if Luke doesn't get there first :D )

Alec

Yes it was me I'm afraid, I have the in car video, just took ages to get onto photo bucket so I could embed and got bored of waiting then forgot about it :/

Not me Spec K! You always accuse me of stuff I never do!

But you're such a likely candidate... if anything goes pear-shaped you're involved in it somewhere, it's as immutable as the law of gravity or Darwin's Theory of Evolution..

... err, no. Let's forget the latter...

..riddip, riddip...

:huh:

Spec K

19 Dec 2014  08:01:53  Croydon  Out For Delivery. 

Potential reveal this evening! and if the weather is any good fitment also over the weekend

Croydon Out For Delivery?

Not a chance .... 74% of packages delivered to Heathrow disappear before reaching Croydon...

... allegedly..

Spec K

Rob - I think Sideways has got it right.

You posted crap, in your own "Robs S/C GT86" Not "Robs S/C GT86 Project".

So where's the input? You've gone coy over what's arrived at Heathrow.. if it ain't a mind-blowing +60bhp mod you've led (me) up the garden path..

50 press-ups and a free clay bar makeover, please...

Spec K

How nice is that Rob!!!

I saw the Youtube fitting video a while back and thought to myself "I need that set up".

Did you get stung for customs?

How nice is that Rob!!!

I saw the Youtube fitting video a while back and thought to myself "I need that set up".

Did you get stung for customs?

It fits well, and sounds awesome, admittedly not the cheapest kit. No customs charge. Just £170 shipping. Id rather that than an unknown charge at the end.

With that much added weight you'll need even more power! :-P

I knew these comments were coming, you will be surprised how light it all is. The whole box is just 17kg. Id say 3kg is cardboard :)

So all in all pretty light, the white is the same paint code as my car. This has some slight differences to it compared to the usual oem+ kit. But I will explain them when I come to fitting.