Looks like 260-ish (Shameless edit.... I didn't read the scale properly!). Figures look good, Curve looks nice and flat too...... just need to get mine fitted now

Rob, is it a noticable bump? You changed anything other than the pulley?

I think the exact output was 259.9, it has made a huge difference, just my pulley has been changed so I'm impressed with the results it's given.

Rob what's that annoying female computer voice that keeps going on about a vent or something?

I'd have hit it wiv an 'ammer

It's my roadhawk, basically telling me it's detected an event (in other words it thinks i've had an accident) on track days it's normally turned off but the software on my laptop was out of date so I couldn't change my settings. :(

I think the exact output was 259.9, it has made a huge difference, just my pulley has been changed so I'm impressed with the results it's given.

I was hoping for a mere ~250ish, I figured a bump of 15-20 seemed reasonable. Yours seems to have jumped up even further, so maybe there's more to be had than I expected.

Thanks for the ride! It sure was slippy, I think we were both praying to the gods of ABS & traction control, especially at  roughly 2:50 when those dudes decided to slow right down for Paddock Hill - perhaps they didn't see you coming, since you were a bucket load faster than anything else on track....

It was crazy slippy, after a ride with Speck, then a ride with you I didn't bother to drive again myself, I'd only have ended up mowing more of the grass than I already had - my mate's Elise-a-like kit car isn't exactly much fun in the freezing cold and wet!! Can't believe how fast both GT86's were mind, made me wish I'd got mine on track!!

And yes, 6.29 was a full on "we'd be dead if it weren't for TCS" moment, I had a similar wobble in my mate's car - which doesn't have any stability systems - did I mention it was really slippy and wet?!?!