We now have some details of the new changes. :)

Primo will come with 16inch wheels as well as no spoiler.

GT86 will come without spoiler as standard.With new starlight blue colour option & new style custom leather and option of 18inc wheels

Gt86 Aero has Orange added to colour range as well as the Red,black & white(only in manual)with 10 spoke black gloss 18inc alloys (not the OZ wheels)

New special edition "Blanco" available in july.

I will have more details,pics shortly. 

:)

Good to see there are going to be a few more options. Interesting that they are deleting the spoiler as standard, I guess that will be an option too. I guess the 18" wheel thing will be popular. 

This 'Blanco' version is going to be a special white version I'm thinking. I wonder what the fashion is with Italian names? 

But in summary, nothing major then.

There's a part of me that likes it, that if you want more power you modify it. These cars are all about individualisation just like the AE86 is. It's good for the scene to have tuners doing things with the cars and there are tons and tons of parts available as a result. They should leave it as is and let us make it our own in our own way. :)

It would be nice if the Blanco edition is like the Audi White. 

The one reason I didn't get the white was because it wasn't a true white like the Audi Cyrstal White is. 

Seems like they're trying to do anything to sell a few.

I quite like my cloth seats! Sat in a leather clad one in the showroom and wondered why there is a lot of fuss over the option.. 

They are bloody cold in the winter and scorching hot in the summer haha! 

My new MY16 White Aero is landing next week

I haven't ordered the custom leather this time so it's open to suggestions on design from u people

What do u think?Full leather is going to be fitted.

A pair of Recaro Sportster CS's! 

My new MY16 White Aero is landing next week

I haven't ordered the custom leather this time so it's open to suggestions on design from u people

What do u think?Full leather is going to be fitted.

Nice. If the car is white the world is your oyster. Personally I'd go red, but darker than the stock shade. Or tan/brown. Basically anything but black! Too boring! :-)