Rich196

Post your GT86 / BRZ pic of day!

29 minutes ago, Neil-h said:

Are they the 4 pots or 6 pots? I had an AP 4 pot kit on my Impreza and they were superb.

4 pots with reyland discs with curved veins or grooves whatever they’re called for “better cooling” then ferodo 2500 pads. They’re unreal. Only issue is I have braided brake lines as part of the kit but I rounded the bolt holding the stock rubber ones on so I haven’t fitted these yet as I can’t get the original one off lol.

On 2/2/2022 at 5:39 PM, Leeky said:

Loving the stock pre-facelift wheels painted all black. Imho they should have come like that instead of the two tone diamond cut style.

Thanks bro, they’re actually gloss black but with a grey laquer applied so they have a really nice off black to them vs a standard gloss black.

done at myalloys.co.uk plus got grade discount as Marshall’s use them for all their diamond cut wheel refurbs and i work at Marshall’s :)

This turned up today. A nice little custom requested heater button surround supplied by mkdesignsuk.com.

Ideally I would have liked one that had my supercharger number on it but I couldn’t find the serial number of the charger anywhere :( So instead I just went with the word “supercharged”.

But if I ever do find the number I'll definitely ask him to make me up another one :) Was only £15!

B40C22CE-77F9-4C80-A485-B77E4FE97618.jpeg

On 2/4/2022 at 1:05 PM, Leeky said:

This turned up today. A nice little custom requested heater button surround supplied by mkdesignsuk.com.

Ideally I would have liked one that had my supercharger number on it but I couldn’t find the serial number of the charger anywhere :( So instead I just went with the word “supercharged”.

But if I ever do find the number I'll definitely ask him to make me up another one :) Was only £15!

B40C22CE-77F9-4C80-A485-B77E4FE97618.jpeg

That looks so cool wish there was a version for what I have

12 hours ago, Jay Bamrah said:

That looks so cool wish there was a version for what I have

He can make pretty much anything you can think of. Even easier if you can supply the graphics/fonts like I did for mine above.

How about getting him to make one that says AVO at the top and Turbocharged at the bottom? These logo's I found on google image search would do the trick.

avologoaustralia_1538115915__81881.original.jpg

Turbocharged+Logo.jpg

10 hours ago, Leeky said:

He can make pretty much anything you can think of. Even easier if you can supply the graphics/fonts like I did for mine above.

How about getting him to make one that says AVO at the top and Turbocharged at the bottom? These logo's I found on google image search would do the trick.

avologoaustralia_1538115915__81881.original.jpg

Turbocharged+Logo.jpg

How much will it be? I would love that EDIT: oh £15. 

did you have to supply the exact dimensions of it? Do you have them saved for me? Your fit is mint so I would prefer trust your measurements 

14 hours ago, _Mac_ said:

Discovered that my 86 can make into a multi story without grounding out.

Also, shamefully discovered photo editing software 🤷‍♂️ 

How sad is it that I know exactly what Tesco's carpark that is?

On 5/20/2022 at 8:10 PM, Darrin said:

Went to my first car show as an exhibitor - loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sports Cars In The Park. I saw your car there, nice! I was a few away in the same row (asphalt grey). Next one organised by the same group is Castle Howard in September.

Sports Cars In The Park. I saw your car there, nice! I was a few away in the same row (asphalt grey). Next one organised by the same group is Castle Howard in September.

I thought it was a great day out. I’ll try to make Castle Howard if I can. This was an interesting wrap. 46ea887fae0e76ce377d066b794b8ff3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk