If weights an issue lose the back seats ;)

I was going to knock them out ages ago as they are utterly pointless but the TSS means id end up in F1 and I don't fancy taking on Adrian................. yet. 

Make sure you give us a fitting log pleas Rob. Oh, and include a "How to" on removing the door cards please.

Started the install, it's all gone relatively smoothly, taken about 3 1/2 hours so far but it's now dark so I will finish it off tomorrow morning. I think i'm looking at another hour. I just need to plug the Sub & speakers in pretty much.

I've been taking some pictures along the way so will write up how I went about doing it :)

I started a guide here on how I installed it http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/2260-oem-audio-install-active-suspension/

Hopefully if anyone buys it they will find it clearer than their guide which is in B&W and the images are small and fairly unclear.

I don't know if you noticed bot the OEM+ guide are pics of a LHD install reversed - which isn't 100% accurate for RHD

I don't know if you noticed bot the OEM+ guide are pics of a LHD install reversed - which isn't 100% accurate for RHD

This is true, though I think it's all fairly similar. It serves its purpose, the main reason for me making the guide I made was because some of the pictures I found weren't particularly clear due to being B&W 

Rob I was going down the dipping route myself, but the buttons on the gear stick surround keep putting me off as they stay silver, have you found a work around?

Order the black set from Japan. 

Japan base spec model comes with black plastic interior. Including black buttons! 

lead12-2013-scion-fr-s-fd.jpg

Rob I was going down the dipping route myself, but the buttons on the gear stick surround keep putting me off as they stay silver, have you found a work around?

As per Jay's post, the base spec model has black buttons. Though the silver should look ok with the carbon.

But...they're not purple Rob...

That's because i don't have purple accents, I have blue ones!

Baloo finally has a new skirt!

It doesn't quite match the bumpers but I knew it wouldn't anyway and until I can afford to get them painted this will do! Also had to rip up part of my stripe to fit this, but I quite like it how it is, we shall see.

DSC_0258_zpsavdpyj0i.jpg

DSC_0260_zpswwnrczrh.jpg