Deacon

Deacons '86

Thanks folks! ☺

I thought that style would.suit the 86 and I'm pretty pleased with the way they look fitted. Definitely better than running around on the stock wheels for the next 6 months!

Awesome stuff Jeff, love the look of them....any chance of a side profile to see how far out they sit?

Actally Keith when you say side view what do you mean - not the side view like above obviously!

Actally Keith when you say side view what do you mean - not the side view like above obviously!

I think he wants a view down the side from the front to see how far the wheels stick out

What he said, to see how they sit offset wise....what was the offset again? How was the 2.0 sport?

Will get one done today but it's quite distorted by the amount of camber. They are 17x7.5 et35. I think a 17x8 et35 would probably be absolutely perfect. The 2.0 Sport was really, really good. The torque dip in the 86 felt horrific after driving the 2.0!

I grabbed a few pics Keith although I don't think they show how they sit that well - much better to have a look in person. The black wheels are off now obviously so of you want to try the clearance still just let me know.

20150927_115640_Hagrid_Black.jpg

20150927_115540_Hagrid_Black.jpg

20150927_115510_Hagrid_Black.jpg

Thanks Jeff, you guna be at Amber at all next weekend? If so, what are the chances of bringing a wheel along? Not to worry if you don't want to, I'm sure we can sort out a time for me to pop round.