Deacon

Deacons '86

My spoiler arrived on Friday and I fitted it Friday evening as I was giving the car a clean ready for the Toyota Sports Day. I've only got a quick couple of pictures at the moment though:-

20150619_181515_Hagrid_Clean.jpg

2015-06-19%2022.15.06.jpg

It's a Legsport Clubsport Ducktail in carbon fibre. It's amazing how light it is compared to the stock spoiler.

Nice spoiler!

Are they yellow rims to your wheels rim protectors or part of the wheel, they look mint

www.im-tuned.uk

Cheers.

The rim is part of the wheel.

Spoiler looks great Deacon, defiantly want a ducktail syle spoiler for mine. Nicebiscuit I have a 5axis brand new unpainted that I bought before realising I needed to fill the holes. PM if interested.

Spoiler looks great Deacon, defiantly want a ducktail syle spoiler for mine. Nicebiscuit I have a 5axis brand new unpainted that I bought before realising I needed to fill the holes. PM if interested.

Thanks for the offer but having bought the car I am skint for the foreseeable :-D.

Mods will be a longer term thing...

Just a quick update on the flex a's. I met up with Will300 and Keithos last night. Keith gave me a ride in his car with hsd coilovers on dropped about 30mm which are very, very firm and let you feel every imperfection on the road but pretty much eliminate body roll so give quite a nice track biased ride. Will's car is still on standard suspension and his thoughts agreed with what I'd thought may be the case; the flex a's actually ride better than oem and that's with it dropped 50mm.

I really can't fault the flex a's at all - riding better than oem, dropped 50mm and set half way from full stiff. I'm on track next month so I'll add some thoughts on how they cope there and whether the excellent street ride is at the cost of on track performance or not.

Don't forget to mention that even though it felt nicer than OEM, there was still hardly any roll when going around corners, though like you said, it could have been the anti roll bars. Either way, an awesome setup.

EDFC Active Pro next?

Maybe although I'm not 100% convinced if I'd get enough use from it to justify the cost and I'm not sure I want to add more electronics that could potentially cause future issues. Definitely thinking about it though.

If you drive your car on the road you use it, I'd say. It's not just an advantage for track, in fact I use far more range of adjustment for my road settings. I've done over 30K with it on, totally faultless. 

I don't fiddle with mine anymore now I've got a setup I'm happy with. I just push a few buttons to get my track settings up. Total doddle really. :)