TTR

Pistonheads Sunday Service 2017 (Silverstone 29/10/17)

Just now, HariboPenguin said:

Anybody doing a track session?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I'm literally just trying to book one now, but I keep getting an error message :( 

Btw if anyone was planning to do some track time, i'll be in the 1045 session hopefully. There's some issues with the Silverstone online store (for purchasing track time) at the moment, but it should be back live in like 30 minutes.

Btw if anyone was planning to do some track time, i'll be in the 1045 session hopefully. There's some issues with the Silverstone online store (for purchasing track time) at the moment, but it should be back live in like 30 minutes.

Cool, I'll try and get on that session too then once Silverstone have fixed their site.

Hopefully my new brake kit will come in time to be fitted beforehand 🤞

For those that are looking for track time, give Silverstone a call and leave your details with them. I'm provisional for the 1045 and 1155 sessions, pending their payment system getting up and running again!

Number is: 0844 3728 235

4 minutes ago, HariboPenguin said:

Just had a call back from Silverstone and booked onto the 10:45 session ☺️

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Guy said he'd call me back at 11:30 as he originally called me when I was taking a shit :lol:

Still haven't heard from him. 

1 minute ago, vanko25 said:

Could someone tell me how it works if one is on the reserve list? I am 600th and something can I still attend with you guys even without doing track time? 

I think you have to just keep checking to see if other people have removed themselves and if so you will move up the list. @TTR Will answer you for sure though, seems like a pro at these things ;) 

Thanks for answering @Minion. Will wait for TTR to say his expert opinion. I have been on the list for a while and moved a bit, though I am not seeing myself going up anymore as we are very close to the weekend. 

4 minutes ago, vanko25 said:

Thanks for answering @Minion. Will wait for TTR to say his expert opinion. I have been on the list for a while and moved a bit, though I am not seeing myself going up anymore as we are very close to the weekend. 

You can only attend if you make it into the 500 I'm afraid. You'll find there are lots of drop outs closer to the time though (I.e. Thursday / Friday). If you aren't in the 500 you won't receive the badge you need to display for entry.