TTR

Pistonheads Sunday Service 2017 (Silverstone 29/10/17)

If we're going to try and convoy in together I suggest we meet at the Buddy's Diner on the A43 rather than McDonalds.

https://goo.gl/maps/MEKfpqpJGoD2

We won't have to turn across all the northbound traffic on the A43 or try and get through the new traffic lights on the McDonalds roundabout together.

43 minutes ago, DanJ said:

If we're going to try and convoy in together I suggest we meet at the Buddy's Diner on the A43 rather than McDonalds.

https://goo.gl/maps/MEKfpqpJGoD2

We won't have to turn across all the northbound traffic on the A43 or try and get through the new traffic lights on the McDonalds roundabout together.

Didn't even realise they had traffic lights there now! Was thinking more of a case that we can Breakfast at McDonald's but I presume Buddies USA do it too? 

Yeah, they've finally finished all the roadworks there, but its traffic lighted to get on to the A43 south from McDonalds.

Buddies doesn't open until 9am so it depends what time we want to meet up and convoy in as the Sunday Service starts at 8.30am.

34 minutes ago, Tareim said:

what time are we going to meet at Buddies?

How about 9am at Buddies for breakfast, aiming for a 9:45am departure for Silverstone?

34 minutes ago, Tareim said: what time are we going to meet at Buddies?

How about 9am at Buddies for breakfast, aiming for a 9:45am departure for Silverstone?

Don't we have to be there by 8:30?

2 minutes ago, DanJ said:

It suggests on pistonheads that they'd like us there a little before 8.30

7 hours ago, vanko25 said:

I will be coming down the M40 so will meet ya at Silvestone. Get your jackets as it will be raining as like last time....

Sounds like an excuse for skids

7 hours ago, vanko25 said:

I will be coming down the M40 so will meet ya at Silvestone. Get your jackets as it will be raining as like last time....

weather reports currently suggest there is only a 10% chance of rain on the day so hopefully it will hold off