TTR

Pistonheads Sunday Service 2017 (Silverstone 29/10/17)

does anyone want to meet up outside santa pod an head in together as a group or just turn up as and when and save the organisational hassle?

11 hours ago, lewisw said:

does anyone want to meet up outside santa pod an head in together as a group or just turn up as and when and save the organisational hassle?

Which way are you going / what time are you aiming to get there for @lewisw?

11 hours ago, Deacon said:

Which way are you going / what time are you aiming to get there for @lewisw?

Me and @Samsss are heading down the M1 from J27, leaving at 7am. So getting there about 8:15/30ish 

Only just seen your reply, sorry it's a bit late 

Probably going to have to give this one a miss guys, got a few things on the car to sort out. 

Hopefully it's a good one though! Enjoy! 

4 minutes ago, will300 said:

Damn that or the MK or both...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Both of course! Silverstone is only about 30 mins from the pub. 

Signed up and dam it's running along side the British GT, MK meet might go out the window lol.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

On 2017-5-25 at 9:29 PM, will300 said:

Signed up and dam it's running along side the British GT, MK meet might go out the window lol.

Does that mean you get in to watch the British GT for free as well? I've never done a PHSS so no idea how it works

On 2017-5-25 at 9:29 PM, will300 said:  

Does that mean you get in to watch the British GT for free as well? I've never done a PHSS so no idea how it works

Yeah, each car signed up gets 2 free tickets

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Just got one of the last few places, no idea how this works so can someone hold my hand?  :D

Planning to be at the pub after so might as well go to this  :)

(does this mean I have to wash the car?)

@Steeps last time we met at the McDonalds down the road. Don't know whether we are doing it like that this time. Pretty much you printout the ticket that will be sent via email to you on Friday. There will be guys directing you to the car park in front of the paddock area. Then grab a drink and enjoy the cars. :D 

12 hours ago, vanko25 said:

@Steeps last time we met at the McDonalds down the road. Don't know whether we are doing it like that this time. Pretty much you printout the ticket that will be sent via email to you on Friday. There will be guys directing you to the car park in front of the paddock area. Then grab a drink and enjoy the cars. :D 

What he said, let's all gather at the McDonald's near Towcester and convoy into Silverstone like the cool bunch of peeps we are B)

1 minute ago, Cerastes said:

Oh just seen this. Too late now I think?

Probably, take a look on PistonHeads and see if there's any space! If not I'm sure you can park outside of Silverstone and one of us can give you a lift in :)