Ztox

The Grasshopper, 27th November (South East)

Sorry there hasn't been a bit more notice for this, but me and @rob275 were thinking of doing a meet this Sunday as the weather will probably only get worse from now on.

Date & Time: 27th November 12pm

Location: The Grasshopper Inn, Westerham Road, Tatsfield, Westerham TN16 2EU

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Grasshopper+Inn/@51.2616253,0.0720634,13.75z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sthe+grasshopper!3m4!1s0x0:0xe4dafcbfb9b04329!8m2!3d51.2619081!4d0.0466597?hl=en

Will most likely be the last one of the year so let's try and get a few people out :)

1. @Ztox

2. @rob275

3. @nikndel

4. @TTR (definitely coming)

5. @Leevsfortyone

6. @maurice

7. @SteveB01

8. @smudge

9. @KevinA

10. @Special K

11. @ivorh964

It's likely the most southern meet myself or @rob275 will post, but that doesn't mean there can't be a more southern one. If you know of any good locations for one, feel free to share :)

5 minutes ago, rob275 said:

You get to hear my dank zaust m9

I'm fairly certain it'll be similar to mine, you know....considering it's basically the same system :lol:

8 hours ago, Ztox said:

It's likely the most southern meet myself or @rob275 will post, but that doesn't mean there can't be a more southern one. If you know of any good locations for one, feel free to share :)

Port Solent used to be one we used, if you wanted one that way.

7 hours ago, TTR said:

I'm fairly certain it'll be similar to mine, you know....considering it's basically the same system :lol:

Except different mani and with SC added volume...

8 hours ago, Leevsfortyone said: How south are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hampshire 

I'm sure there are plenty of members in your area, post up on the forum and gauge interest. I'm sure other people may also be prepared to drive down for a meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Port Solent would be good for me, but I agree it would be better as a summer thing. There are some good roads around here too.

I do go up to London from time to time, so if one of the Essex meets coincides I'll pop along.

Im also going to going on track (again, down south) over the next month or so....will update the forum when I know when/where in case anyone wants to pop along!