rob275

Grasshopper Social - 30th January

13 hours ago, rob275 said:

I wouldn't of done it over midday if I wasn't eating probably around 12/12:30

Calm it kermit. Just wanted to check as Michelle and I usually have a big breakfast at the weekend around 11ish

Just joined up here to say if you will have me id be up attending if the weather is alright tomorrow. Great excuse to take the car for a run out.

Iv been looking on the forum for a while but not signed up as I had already signed up to the other side and wasnt going to both but this has forced my hand. :P

I am new to the 86 and this will be my first forum meet, im sure ill learn lots from the more seasoned owners.

I will be there maybe half an hour late. Didn't get out of work until 11pm and got called by the office 3 times since then (including at 04:30am). Just got up, having some breakfast and I'll be on my way.

Hey guys, I knew about this meet up awhile ago but was not sure I could come, looks like I can on my way through to T/Wells :).  I have not been an active club member but this year I am determined to be, it will be good to catch with you all.  See you soon.

1 hour ago, Keethos said:

Looks like a good meet, shame I couldn't make it! And for those who haven't piped up, please feel free to join us at any meets and don't be shy to join in with any conversation here.

Okay ^_^