Ok guys been trying to book my place in the TSS for Cadwell, the site says My Browser does not accept cookies so I can't purchase throuigh the shop. However it says this on all my devices even the ones I have booked my previous entries with, does anyone know of a problem at the moment with the TSS shop. I did email the contact link but no reply as yet.

Cheers

Kev

Hi - had the same issue / gave up and emailed " peter@javelintrackdays.co.uk " he re-sent through the 'early entry' Cadwell email straight away with the link in which worked fine.

Edited by Andy Mac

I'm not entering Cadwell. 7th November is just too close now and with all the issues I'm having with exhausts, I doubt my car will be mapped in time

Michelle and I will still be there to spectate and also at the lodge that's already booked, but it's just not worth me paying the entry fee to most likely not have my car ready

Okay, sort of sorted myself out. I've booked the trackday the day before and will drive over Friday morning. Then have the Kenwick Manor for Friday night, but no hotel so far for Saturday. A bit undecided about that as I didn't enjoy it last year as I was too tired, so it became a bit of a non-party. 

Find Mark and I a sofa or floor space in a lodge and you're on. ;)

Will see, could book another hotel for Saturday, Mark is keen to come back Saturday night. Will have a think. 

Edited by Lauren