Find Mark and I a sofa or floor space in a lodge and you're on. ;)

Will see, could book another hotel for Saturday, Mark is keen to come back Saturday night. Will have a think. 

If you find a hotel for Fri/Sat please book me in, Lauren (single, ground floor, deaf persons either side . .).

Sat night will not be a major for me, I'm only in it for the pot-hunting amongst the GT86 crowd. Being a non-drinker, non-smoker, no vices, lead a clean life, no dangerous sports (according to my life insurance) I must be careful of the company I keep . .  sheesh, I can't even lie convincingly . .

Spec K

(.. and the other fellah is "Keethos",  not "Keith" ! 10p fine to charity if you lot get it wrong again . . )

No idea what time I'll get there but it'll probably be late as I've got a training course till 4:30 probably so hopefully I'll be able to leave a bit early, otherwise I won't leave till 5:30, plus 2.5 - 3 hours so earliest would be 7, latest about 9ish :(

Eitherway, booking is full now I think and I'm definitely in!!!  :D

Nightmare week! Finally got hotel booked, will be having a practice on Friday with the new kit (usually do the trackday but after my last wet session I've decided to give this a miss) then ready to shoot Saturday. Depending on facilities I'm hoping to have all the photos from every event to view, possible CD's on site and contactless card payments so I can empty your credit cards as you drive past  :D

I've got an interview at 2pm tomorrow so Michelle and I will get up to the lodge for about 7pm we reckon, depending on traffic of course

Let's hope you're not all too smashed by then!

Good luck with the interview