Given that no one seems too interested and I have to pack the car before going over to PI for dinner at 7:45, I think the Eye Airfield is a non starter. I'll see you guys at PI around 7:30.

Will book somewhere as soon as I'm confirmed.

Don't suppose anyone picked up a black fleece while packing up? I left it at basecamp in the morning and forgot to move it to my car at lunch, think it made it towards a tent as it was starting to rain in the morning.

I'm hoping to get the woodbridge photos up tonight, or at least the Javelin ones tonight and the TSS ones tomorrow. All cars are in their folders they just need processing, final sort (remove the crap, check for focus) then uploading.

Don't suppose anyone picked up a black fleece while packing up? I left it at basecamp in the morning and forgot to move it to my car at lunch, think it made it towards a tent as it was starting to rain in the morning.

Yep, I've got it Steeps. You left it in my tent. . .

I'm away for ten days holiday but when I get back I can post it to you if you wish. I'd hate for our happy snappy chappy to get cold...

Spec K

Hi all, couple of questions...

I fancy giving the Blyton 27th Sept day a go - am I best off booking through http://www.toyotasprint.com/tss/index.php ?

(Says site may have been hacked - that just an over cautious Google?!)

Car is standard / wheels tyres etc... except for the TRD rear box and associated TRD diffuser as fitted by RRG - N2 std? (as its as per the TRD model?) or N1 street? (As it is modified as such).

Advice much appreciated -

Hi all, couple of questions...

I fancy giving the Blyton 27th Sept day a go - am I best off booking through http://www.toyotasprint.com/tss/index.php ?

(Says site may have been hacked - that just an over cautious Google?!)

Car is standard / wheels tyres etc... except for the TRD rear box and associated TRD diffuser as fitted by RRG - N2 std? (as its as per the TRD model?) or N1 street? (As it is modified as such).

Advice much appreciated -

Hi Andy,

I always book through the TSS site but never comes with that message for me, sure you could book over the phone if you were worried.

A TRD would fall in the std class I believe so I'm sure you could enter in that, if that was wrong though it could be changed on the day.