Hi all, looking forward to my first go at Sprinting at Blyton Sunday. Accommodation etc sorted.

Couple of question for the more experienced if I may:

Trying to fathom some of the regulations. Got a suitable helmet and realise that stickers are required.

But are gloves are mandatory? Or just for the pro-class? Could be read either way:

image.jpg

And "stuff" like overnight bags - just take them out each run?

Thanks for the advice - Andy.

We used to take a tarpaulin to put overnight bag and stuff from car under while racing but now take a small pop up tent after everything got drenched at Snetterton early in the year when we had torrential wind and rain

Hoping to provide an upgrade for the quality of photos at Blyton Park eastern this weekend, had a few more sessions at the track to look for opportunities and also see where I could make improvements with the kit I was using... was eyeing up a supercharger after Christmas but blown the whole budget on camera stuff instead :blink:

Thought more Toyota people would have been there for the Sat with them being on the same weekend.

bump. What are the plans for food tonight? Ramada doesn't have a sophisticated menu and it's quite expensive

We just heading off now so should be there about 6pm so can suss it out then but unless it's really bad think it easier to eat in the hotel than everyone having to drive somewhere and find somewhere to park a group of cars....

Hi all - just to say a quick thank you for making Cath and I feel very welcome today (and for all the advice / tips Which was much appreciated).

Had a fantastic day and was good to put names to faces etc.

Hi all - just to say a quick thank you for making Cath and I feel very welcome today (and for all the advice / tips Which was much appreciated).

Had a fantastic day and was good to put names to faces etc.

Great to meet you both and glad you had a good day :) See you both at Cadwell! 

Preview galleries are up: http://sprintseries.dansteeples.co.uk/sprint-series/5-blyton-park-eastern.html

Will work on getting the individual galleries up ASAP but it's audit week at work and we've had a lot of new procedures to go over so I wanted to get something up quick rather than starting the sorting and running out of time.

A few comments from the weekend, I've invested my supercharger fund in new kit and the photos are much better than before (better "keeper" rate and no blurry messes)... all of you who say "I didn't see you out there", well I can see your eyes now and you all did! What I find worrying from this is in briefings you're told not to stare at the object you're trying to miss as you will hit it so were you all trying to kill me? Alex in #47 gave it a good shot (that poor cone didn't stand a chance)

Had a good weekend and looking forwards to Cadwell at the start of November  :)

Ok guys been trying to book my place in the TSS for Cadwell, the site says My Browser does not accept cookies so I can't purchase throuigh the shop. However it says this on all my devices even the ones I have booked my previous entries with, does anyone know of a problem at the moment with the TSS shop. I did email the contact link but no reply as yet.

Cheers

Kev