will300

Midlands Pub Meet - 29th October

15 minutes ago, Riceburner said:

Is that just a temp closure Mike or is it all weekend?

Was last weekend lol, think there was an accident, satnav wouldn't entertain the M6 until well south of Sandbach

On 27/10/2016 at 2:25 PM, Tareim said:

poor showing Dan, was it due to a broken alarm clock so might not wake up in time? :lol: see you at the next one hopefully!

I'm my football team's keeper, missed last weeks game and there is a game this Saturday too. I thought it was a weekend without a game...

11 minutes ago, Ztox said:

I'm my football team's keeper, missed last weeks game and there is a game this Saturday too. I thought it was a weekend without a game...

You dark horse kept that one quiet fancy yourself a bit of a Hugo Lloris then⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

HI Will, sorry cannot make it today, Beemer broke down yesterday (drivetrain warning came and went into recovery mode) and picking back up today

same as above, good to see everyone again, hope you enjoy the Flex A's @LarmiqGt

makes me wish I didn't get rid of my brz though, really missing the noise of it as well as pretty much everything else

1 hour ago, KevinA said:

Glad we popped in and caught up with people both new faces and the trusty favourites :D

Looked a good meet wish I could have made it!

What wheels are on your car Kev? (Saw pics on FB Group)

21 minutes ago, Tom B said:

Looked a good meet wish I could have made it!

What wheels are on your car Kev? (Saw pics on FB Group)

The ginger is now fully back in Debs ownership as I bought a red of my own to race/sprint etc... so that will undergo a bit of tweaking.

The wheels on ginger are really just general aftermarket alloys not 86 specific.

It was a really nice meet with some new faces too!  Got to see the regulars as well. Cheers @Tareim I will be fitting them as quick as possible but first some whiteline drop links I think. Cheers to @rob275 as well for letting me have a little fun with the sprintex !  My Christmas list is getting longer! ! 

Despite showing up over an hour late, was good to see such a great turnout. Great to catch up with the usual bunch, and the few new faces I managed to speak to was good as always.

Overall a rather long, expensive but very useful weekend. Thanks again @Lauren for putting me up Friday night, and @Mike@TD.co.uk for helping me get rid of a few grand of unwanted cash..........

Looking forward to the next one :)