Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2016 @ Tuning Developments 27/03

1 minute ago, daidaiiro said:

Mods should be listed on the waiver/agreement form we signed.

Lauren won't have those...

Mine, but you probably know them already: milltek non-res cat back + blitz panel filter

Would like to say a big thankyou to Mike and the guys at TD, a very good day and superbly hosted. Was good to get some technical info and confirm some of my own theories. And had a drive of Lauren's car, brilliant throttle response and nice feel to the suspension. Amazes me how different they all feel. 

Cracking day out, nice to finally meet everyone this weekend! 

Big thanks to all at TD for looking after us all day, and to Mike for sorting me out a great deal on parts! Looking forward to my return for fitting and mapping! 

Mods for mine, Cosworth panel filter, Berk high flow cat front pipe, Milltek non-res cat back 

Top meet today, big thanks to Mike and the guys for the hospitality, food and most importantly, shelter!

Good to see some old faces again and meet all the new (to me) people, and some great cars on show. Look forward to the next one.

10 minutes ago, Bumblebee said:

No mods Lauren dont know if Mark took mine as its not an 86 but would love to see it if he has thx nice to see you again and meet Indy 

He certainly did, Stuart. And good to catch up with you. :)

2 hours ago, STEVO9000 said:

Cracking day out, nice to finally meet everyone this weekend! 

Big thanks to all at TD for looking after us all day, and to Mike for sorting me out a great deal on parts! Looking forward to my return for fitting and mapping! 

Mods for mine, Cosworth panel filter, Berk high flow cat front pipe, Milltek non-res cat back 

See you in the Jolly Thresher for dinner again soon then? :)

10 minutes ago, Rich said:

See you in the Jolly Thresher for dinner again soon then? :)

I'm hoping it'll be early-mid part of May when I can get back up to have it done. But yes, Lauren was saying earlier that we could arrange something when I'm back up 😄

Was great to meet a lot of you and thanks to TD for hosting a cool event. Nice to finally get my car on a dyno, even if it made quite a bit less power than predicted lol still a lot of fun to drive so its all good :) not sure if you've got my mods list already Lauren but main bits are the AVO stage 4 turbo and 10:1 CR pistons 

20160327_174252.jpg

42 minutes ago, ChrisD said:

Was great to meet a lot of you and thanks to TD for hosting a cool event. Nice to finally get my car on a dyno, even if it made quite a bit less power than predicted lol still a lot of fun to drive so its all good :) not sure if you've got my mods list already Lauren but main bits are the AVO stage 4 turbo and 10:1 CR pistons 

20160327_174252.jpg

That curve looks so much better than the one you showed me, the last run seemed to completely die at about 5k.

Either way, as we said, that piece of paper means nothing. That car is outrageously fast.

57 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

That curve looks so much better than the one you showed me, the last run seemed to completely die at about 5k.

Either way, as we said, that piece of paper means nothing. That car is outrageously fast.

Ohhh I think you must have been talking about the boost pressure graph on the other page lol didn't realise that's what you meant. That shoots up and then stays constant after about 5K but that's intentional :) and yeah, its pretty rapid on the road so I'm happy regardless. Will be interested to see what Fensport say when I show them though, as they reckoned it would be close to 400 bhp.

Great day!! Was great actually talking to some of you guys! Unlike last time at japfest i just stood there... big thanks to mike to take me out in there turbo car! And chris in his!! Just have to save up now!! Thanks again to the guys at TD for the day! 

1 hour ago, ChrisD said:

Ohhh I think you must have been talking about the boost pressure graph on the other page lol didn't realise that's what you meant. That shoots up and then stays constant after about 5K but that's intentional :) and yeah, its pretty rapid on the road so I'm happy regardless. Will be interested to see what Fensport say when I show them though, as they reckoned it would be close to 400 bhp.

I didn't even realise you had the printout of the boost :rolleyes: My bad. In which case, the power curve is nowhere near as bad as I was thinking initially. Definitely more to come from it if you want it though. It feels so much more than what's on paper.