Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2016 @ Tuning Developments 27/03

The more the merrier!

Just another reminder that we'll be running the dyno again at reduced cost for the day for those intrigued to run theirs up. We have lots of existing data from these cars to give feedback with.

We'll put some food on again as per last time, hopefully we get some sunshine too :) 

Thanks

Mike

For anyone planning to stay overnight near by, I've just booked into the Pentahotel Warrington.

nice drive for me up through mid and north Wales, plus it's quite close to TD as well :)

1 hour ago, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

I'll make sure our car has some fuel in it.... :)

I'm looking forward to having a good look at it! Had a brief nose at Japfest last year in passing as was being dragged off to quarry at the time!

17 hours ago, shaunharper13 said:

Mate I can take you if you want ? 

Cheers mate! Might take you up on that. The wife says I can take her car probably, so we still might be able to convoy down :D

46 minutes ago, adamj29 said:

Cheers mate! Might take you up on that. The wife says I can take her car probably, so we still might be able to convoy down :D

Yeahh no worries Mate just let us no should be a good day in all just a shame you can't show off yours

image.jpeg

18 minutes ago, shaunharper13 said:

Yeahh no worries Mate just let us no should be a good day in all just a shame you can't show off yours

Haha love it. Yeah I'll just stuff my face with BBQ whilst sitting in the corner crying. :P

18 minutes ago, shaunharper13 said: Yeahh no worries Mate just let us no should be a good day in all just a shame you can't show off yours

Haha love it. Yeah I'll just stuff my face with BBQ whilst sitting in the corner crying. 

Although on a positive note you won't upstage absolutely everyone else there

My poor little Primo on its winter wheels would look like its suffering from anorexia parked next to yours.

(Can't put my new wheels on either - sodding insurance )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Although on a positive note you won't upstage absolutely everyone else there emoji2.png

My poor little Primo on its winter wheels would look like its suffering from anorexia parked next to yours.

(Can't put my new wheels on either - sodding insurance emoji35.png)

Haha well the arches do make it seem like its on steroids. I doubt it will upstage, there are some amazing builds on this forum. Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why is your insurance being a pain?

26 minutes ago, rob275 said:

That would all depend on if I get it in time

it's only the hoodie we're waiting on? can just bring the rest 2 shirts, sticker + goodie for being so supportive to the club :P

12 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said: Although on a positive note you won't upstage absolutely everyone else there

(Can't put my new wheels on either - sodding insurance )

Haha well the arches do make it seem like its on steroids. I doubt it will upstage, there are some amazing builds on this forum. Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why is your insurance being a pain?

They're not being a pain as such - it's just that I stuck it on a standard policy when new without planning ahead. They won't countenance any mods at all, even if I pay, so got to wait til June. Bedroom is full of bloody wheels in cardboard boxes...

7 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

They're not being a pain as such - it's just that I stuck it on a standard policy when new without planning ahead. They won't countenance any mods at all, even if I pay, so got to wait til June. Bedroom is full of bloody wheels in cardboard boxes...

Well that's annoying. Not long to go now though. And you may as well use up the rubber on your oems :) Bet you cant wait!!