Deacon

So.... talk manifolds to me

5 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

Who did you deal with at 1320? Or did you just order straight off the site? I could never get an answer from them.

I emailed them yesterday and got an answer within a few hours, ordered off the site today and just need to pay the extra for shipping.

18 hours ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

I emailed them yesterday and got an answer within a few hours, ordered off the site today and just need to pay the extra for shipping.

Could you send me their email address? I've tried leaving a message on their enquiry board 3 times and never had a reply.

1 hour ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

Manifold is being delivered today! Eeeeep! :D

Mine got shipped on the 3rd of May, so judging by your delivery time mine should be here next week :) Let me know how it goes

I'm having my TD Mani and Overpipe fitted and the car mapped by them next weekend. This has been the longest wait ever! 

Watching with interest. Mine is booked in for the same at the end of the month...

1 hour ago, will300 said:

Out of interest Paul who is doing the coating and how much?

Been quoted £234 for both the manifold and 60mm overpipe, that's with a deep black coating and includes collection and delivery. Company is called Fast Fox Performance, they had a stand at Japfest.

I've read positive reviews but will happily let people know how it turns out. :) 

3 hours ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Watching with interest. Mine is booked in for the same at the end of the month... emoji41.png

Mike posted a shot on Instagram yesterday of one hitting 210bhp with their Mani/over pipe combo and stock exhaust from the over pipe back.

I'm running a Berk HFC and Milltek non res from there back, so hoping for good numbers!

1 hour ago, STEVO9000 said:

Mike posted a shot on Instagram yesterday of one hitting 210bhp with their Mani/over pipe combo and stock exhaust from the over pipe back.

I'm running a Berk HFC and Milltek non res from there back, so hoping for good numbers!

Mike has got mine at the moment for the very same mani and opipe. Could be my car ☺

6 hours ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

Been quoted £234 for both the manifold and 60mm overpipe, that's with a deep black coating and includes collection and delivery. Company is called Fast Fox Performance, they had a stand at Japfest.

I've read positive reviews but will happily let people know how it turns out. :) 

That's very reasonable. Will remember them when I finally decide.

10 hours ago, Andrew Smith said:

Have you found the pic of the dyno sheet on instagram, its  encouraging although if it is my car car there is an ally propshaft and final drive to take in to consideration

7 hours ago, will300 said:

13126787_126236444446938_97946458_n.jpg

It is your car Andrew, its nearing completion now after a few more logs out on the road. Will give you a call later on.

It drives fantastic and works exactly how we anticipated it would. Nice and quiet yet packing an awesome NA punch. For those wondering what is on the car, it is a K&N Panel Filter. Our EL Manifold & Overpipe. Then factory second CAT and and factory CAT back exhaust. Then mapped on ECUTeK obviously :) 

Yours actually made less than most on the base runs beforehand so the gains have really impressed us!

Thanks

Mike

4 hours ago, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

It is your car Andrew, its nearing completion now after a few more logs out on the road. Will give you a call later on.

It drives fantastic and works exactly how we anticipated it would. Nice and quiet yet packing an awesome NA punch. For those wondering what is on the car, it is a K&N Panel Filter. Our EL Manifold & Overpipe. Then factory second CAT and and factory CAT back exhaust. Then mapped on ECUTeK obviously :) 

Yours actually made less than most on the base runs beforehand so the gains have really impressed us!

Thanks

Mike

Good to talk to you earlier Mike, your enthusiasm for the results you have got with the car is infectious. Its been a long time since I heard anyone say 'fuckin nora'  but when you do hear it you just know its gonna be big 😆

Rich/Paul or whoever else: what did you do about gaskets? I just remembered the 1320 doesnt come with any unless thats changed recently.