faith

Meet up in Aylesbury on Sunday 25th Jan

Sorry for short notice, but only arranged it last night.

A few of us are meeting up on Sunday 25th January at 15.30.  Main reason was so I could have a look/listen to Sam's Cobra exhaust, but a few more are coming, so if anyone else is available and fancies grabbing a bite to eat let me know, as I will book a table for about 16.00ish.

The venue:

The Charter

2 Rimmington Way

Aylesbury

HP19 8AW

https://www.tabletable.co.uk/pub-restaurants/Buckinghamshire/Charter-Aylesbury.html

So far:

Faith

cobster

Kristov

GT86-Ian

Davey1818

Steeps

Keethos

Rob

will300

Spec K ?

theCrazy86 ?

nikndel

Quball ?

KevinA

Mrs KevinA

GREMLIN

I don't think I have anything on so I'll be down, you can have a listen to mine too! I swear the tips make a difference as I'm sure my Cobra sounds different to those with the slash cuts.

And as you have a set Rob you can put in Faiths lights if she has not done this already. There seems to be an equation here Faith=Car=organises meet= gets new bits =members fit them :)

Yeah I must have mug written on my forehead! She's already asked me to fit them haha!

Faith, I will try and make it.. but I'm off to meet up with Pitman in the wilds of Worcs this afternoon, back tomorrow and on Sunday morning I am meeting with Rob at Thurrock... that's about 4 million miles in the next 48 hours...

Spec K