Keethos

Midlands Meet - Sat 21st February

OK, no problems Mark.

Last shout to those who want to join us for food, I will be e-mailing the food orders tomorrow night so you have till tomorrow evening to let me know.

So its all booked, I've confirmed 17 people for food with a couple more who may pop over for a bit of chitchat rather than food. I hope you are all as excited as I am about tomorrow's meet! Should be interesting.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow.  I won't be staying for lunch (have another arrangement for the afternoon), but am planning on getting there for around 11-30 for an hour or so catch up :-).  I am trying to convince Nige to come along with me.

Dave

Well, Dave did convince me to go and I got a nice long ride in his lovely black '86. Boy, that car can haul ass!! (Only from 30 to 70 of course) ;)

It was great to see so many faces and cars all in a short hour or so.

Looking forward to the next meet.. hopefully I'll have Steve's car going and bring it along?

No problems Gremlin, I completely forgot to mention this to them so ended up with some cheesy garlic bread which I enjoyed eating and luckily I told them in time before they started on your pie

Thanks Dave and Nigel for popping in breifly, it was great to see you again Dave, it had been too long.

I don't know about you guys but I had an awesome time, it was a good laugh, good food (Kristov, your burger looked EPIC!) and all in a pretty cool place if you ask me! So thanks to you all who turned up, we had a pretty good turn out!

I might look into organising another meet here in the summer sometime, the manager was keen for us to organise an event or a big meet there (the museum next to the plane), weather it's just our club or something bigger involving other clubs, he said he would get the jets out, have pay and rides in planes and what not, but at the same time, they are open to suggestions. I'll post something up in a different thread shortly to see who's interested.

Sounds really good, Keith. Yes a little track or something would be very cool. 

Sorry I didn't make it. Had an aborted car review due to snow, so didn't quite achieve what I set out to, but never mind.