Keethos

Midlands Meet - Sat 21st February

Right people, anymore for anymore? I almost shat the bed while speaking on the phone to these people as I enquired about booking this and they said that they were pretty much fully booked, but after enquiring a lil further, turns out that party was booked under my name I only enquired about this date with roughly how many people via email, didn't realised that they actually booked me in Anyways, I've technically booked the whole plane out for up to 30 people, if those who don't plan on eating or are on the fence about this can let me know ASAP so I can let them know the exact numbers.

Also don't forget to give me your food order as soon as you can too, not only will I need to give them a list of meals but I also need to give them a deposit of £5 per head. So make a decision people and let me know ASAP, it's just over a week away. I'll let you know how I'm going to sort out deposits a lil later.

What kind of restaurant asks what you want a few weeks before?  :lol: Jacket potato skins and the piri piri chicken for me. I'm keen to find out what the homemade hearty chilli  filled in the skins is all about

Thanks for letting me know Lauren.

There are still people who haven't told me their orders, if you can do so ASAP, that would be great, I still need to tell them the final numbers and might as well tell them the food order at the same time. So Nigelr32, SkallyB, Musketeer, Minion and Tarerim, if you can all let me know ASAP, I can get this sorted.

With regards to the deposit. I'll PM people this evening with the payment details.

Apologies Gremlin, I've added you to my food list, just not got round to updating the list at the start which I will do.

NO PROBLEMS KEITH LET ME KNOW YOUR EMAIL FOR PAYPAL PAYMENT FOR DEPOSIT OR CAN DO TRANSFER MATE 

No worries Nigel, everyone's got till Tuesday night to confirm food, after that, I can't guarantee a table for you. But feel free to pop on down for a chat anyways if you can.

Just another lil update and that is that they've told me that we won't need to worry about the deposit, so once you've given me your food order, we'll class that as confirmed and I'll see you Saturday.