Keethos

Midlands Meet - Sat 21st February

Also some, welcome along Galaxian!

So are you down then Nik?

It seems like the general consensus is the 21st but we've still got a couple of weeks yet.  I'll actually set a cut off point of the week before i.e. Friday 13th or Sunday the 15th so I can finalise numbers and actually book some tables for us (thinking best to avoid the 14th to make the booking due to Valentines day so will either try the day before or after to book just in case).  If no one has any objects with the DC6 Diner that is, shall well we say meet up about 11:30, have the tables booked for 13:00, this way it gives people plenty of time to turn up, have a quick chat before grabbing something to eat, then we're free to do whatever afterwards then (as the restaurant is only open from 12:00 till 15:00).  Once we're done, we can then chat, wonder around, checkout the aircraft museum maybe or have a cruise around some of Warwickshire's finest roads!

Mark, if you can give me the details of the additions when you can, that will be great, and if people are to bring anyone with them, let me know please so again I can book the right number of tables etc.  Thanks all!

For me it would be a last minute thing and as I don't like saying I would go and then drop out I will have to miss this its half term and her indoors needs a bit of attention ps that's not the car :wub:

Of course you are welcome, Minion. 

I will try and come, Keith. I admit, not interested in planes and will likely have Indy anyway if Mark comes. Will let you know. 

The more the merrier Minion, and feel free to post up a new thread in the newbies section introducing yourself along with what you've brought and if you have any plans for your car.

Nigel, hopefully you'll find the strength to come if it is the 21st we decide in the end but not to worry if you can't.

Lol, sorry Mark, I thought you meant others from the other forum possibly

Lauren, I'll give them a call and see if they'll allow Indy in, hopefully you three can make it too.

Hey all, apologies for the slow response to this, been away on business.  Looks like the date for this will be the 21st (sorry Nigel).

I've had a chat with the restaurant and we can book our tables no problems but we need to give them a heads up on orders, so those who are interested in eating with us, could you please take a look at the menu here

http://www.dc6diner.com/PDF/menu26012015162155.pdf

and let me know what you'd like to eat for you and your partner if they are coming.  If you could let me know asap, technically don't need to list of food till the Thursday before but to be on the safe side, I want to get the list together a lil earlier so if people can let me know by Tuesday 17th Feb, gives me a couple of days to sort stuff out and a couple of extra days for any stragglers.  Thanks all!