Keethos

Midlands Meet - Sat 21st February

Awesome place and the single burger was awesome but I think a double would have been too much!

My car now looks like it's trying to swap colours, the white is covered in black dirt and the wheels / black above the exhausts is covered in what I assume is salt off the roads :(

Edit: Forgot to mention, Google Maps navigation is absolutely useless at finding the place. Just took me to a B road about a mile away and claimed I arrived despite having the pin exactly where we parked!

Everyone should get Waze, its the best satnav and we can all see our ETA's to meets etc. Me and Kristov use it and a few others

I got waze, just keep forgetting to use it, has a club been setup on it?

Keith: I usually do check, I'm trying to be less reliant on sat nav and try not to use it if it's a simple journey. I just assumed that seeing as it knew exactly where the place was, it'd attempt to get me there :P

Might try out waze next time...

Dave and I also got lost today using his Toyota Sat Nav. We were in a housing estate when the stupid thing said "You have reached your destination".

Dave linked his phone into the audio, and I held his phone while he drove. It was funny to hear the Toyota Nav telling us one thing and the phone telling us something else. Two female voices through the same speakers... "just like getting nagged" I said.

It was really great to see you all again. Next time though, I must remember to take with all my winter woollies :-)

I am also really glad that I was able to talk Nige into coming along for the ride (and to get him out of his garage for a few hours!)

Dave

will look forward to it keith as i was all week looking forward to today I'm still in bed sweating it out hopefully can get out tomorrow as got a family do but looking slim keep me informed on the summer meet by then rear lights and exhaust and sounds should be done  glad you enjoyed the cheesy garlic bread and once again sorry for falling ill on the day

Yes the double burger was Epic! Called for some tactical eating... Left the rabbit food and half the bun! I ate far too much this weekend what with dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Perhaps I shouldn't have had that doughnut Alec!?

Definitely some possibilities for the summer if we could secure that runway..

Waze is definitely the way forward.

Great to see everyone again. Well done Keethos.