GT86-Ian

Ian's GT86

12 kg is way to heavy!! Can't be right?!

I'm on 18x8 Enkei rpf1 and I'm 8.14kg dead on. Hard to believe a good wheel is that heavy... Even stock wheels are 9.1 kg...

Going to gloat again:

My TWS T66-F 18x8 are 6.7kg :P

Lol nice twigman. Very light indeed. Very impressed mate. But for the sake of less weight I went with the Enkei rpf1 as I think they will tougher than most other top brand manufacturers. They under go stricter manufacturing process, mat its called. Also they ooze a more tuner look. ; ) and that's more me.. Your wheels look far to conservative for me ; ) I'm basically an upper class chav hehehe

But again your wheels are nice and yes you have gloating rights on the weight ; ) yours might just be the lightest around.

Car could do with a wash keith, in the two years ive owned this great car I've never polished it, not good:(

I might go down the carbon route but it would be for internal parts like Dave, can you get red carbon ??

Decent speakers a good improvement over the woeful OEM ones. 

I have the two way component set of those. 

Does a 'two way component' mean that you play songs to your speakers?

Weird....

Spec k

Does a 'two way component' mean that you play songs to your speakers?

Weird....

Spec k

It means the main speaker and tweeter are separate like the stock speakers are. Ian has his combined as can be seen in the pic. 

Decent speakers a good improvement over the woeful OEM ones. 

I have the two way component set of those. 

Aren't these also two-way? I'm sure there is a set which you can opt to either mount the tweeter in the midbass as displayed in the picture on the box or seperately.

That is very nice Ian!  And I've just notice that you've got 2 vents at the top front of your bumper, when and where did you get that done?  Looks awesome, might get that done to mine while I get mine fixed :P

That is very nice Ian!  And I've just notice that you've got 2 vents at the top front of your bumper, when and where did you get that done?  Looks awesome, might get that done to mine while I get mine fixed :P

Looks like a french waiter's moustache....

Spent all of yesterday at Fensport getting the car remapped with the latest version of Ecutek & electronic boost control so the car now has low & high boost settings not sure if you would call this sate 2 or not,Lost count of how many runs we did in the car, really impressive stuff from Adrian with all the adjustments he made, a lot of work done on the cam timings & low end ignition, Ive yet to really play with the car as I got back so late but the car just seems to pull more in each gear at lower speeds :)