GT86-Ian

Ian's GT86

Love the look of this car, is that the uk aero kit fitted to it?

No it is the Five-Axis kit Ian also has a Tommy Kaira wing for it pictured in the thread though he wasn't a fan I don't think so it's in the shed :)

Seems to be the week for fitting spoilers, well after doing all the work filling the OEM holes with filler turns out its best to have the holes welded up.

Rather then use the sponge pad stuff supplied I purchased some neoprene rubber gasket & cut it to size to fit between the side parts & boot lid.

2gt2hsj.jpg

2rdzpqb.jpg

2i0u8up.jpg

2d27zvr.jpg

The centre part is an option from TK if you don't want to fill the original holes, only issue is its attached by tape not sure that will hold doing 70 plus down the motorway.

fefig2.jpg

Nice, looks good. And looks very nice at GPRM! 

I agree about having the holes welded up. I tried filling them and it worked. But when I took mine in for spraying they welded it up for me as part of it and smoothed it all over. 

Out of interest where did you buy the rubber gasket stuff?

Think i'll be keeping it now Keith, looks much better fitted, Jay I purchased the gasket from ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Top-quality-Neoprene-Rubber-Gasket-Sheet-300mm-x-300mm-x-1-5mm-thick-/281494231129?nma=true&si=cE59JZxM9E8OtpybBcGJlLQDSzY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

one piece enough for both sides.

Ian, that is one good looking '86 you have there!!

The wheels, wing and body kit just suit the car so well as a package!!

Thanks Nigel, Think I've just been very lucky how its all turned out.

Few more mods to do maybe a vented hood just not sure yet.

35ckky0.jpg This one has the option of rain guards.

Anyway just had an email this morning to say my next mod is on its way from Tokyo, Oh I do love paying import duty :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Ian, I'm looking for that exact same vented hood and rain guard. Where can you buy this from? If you do decide to buy, maybe if buying together we could get a discount and if anyone else wants in then a group buy maybe? But I'll def be interested.