Mike@TD.co.uk

GT86/BRZ/FR-S Manifold/Headers From Tuning Developments

17 minutes ago, CanaryWundaboy said:

Go on then Mike, what's the non-cat price for forum members? ;)

£699.00 for the manifold bud, if fitting is also required we can offer this at a discounted price when buying the manifold from us also :) 

Hi Mike

Do you have any power graphs for this manifold ? I am looking to mod mine or sell up !! Or may look longer term at turbo or charger kit esp the HKS as its getting very tempting at the reduced price.

cheers

On 11 February 2016 at 6:45 PM, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Take a look at our turbo kit if you're after big gains in performance :) 

I'll see what logs we have of our car with the manifold installed whilst still NA and post up what I can find for it.

Hi did you find any logs Mike ?

I can't find the logs i'm after chaps i'm afraid. 

Next time we get one in with our manifold installed and the latest revisions to the map i'll post them up :)

Torque dip area is massively improved over stock and drives like a different car. Worthy modification.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

I can't find the logs i'm after chaps i'm afraid. 

Next time we get one in with our manifold installed and the latest revisions to the map i'll post them up :)

Torque dip area is massively improved over stock and drives like a different car. Worthy modification.

Thanks

If I had the money at the time, I'd ask you to fit and map mine at the open day haha! 

On 3/19/2016 at 10:46 PM, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Mike, have you compared both of the manifolds yet with the dyno

In a word, no bud.

Ours is now back on our equal length manifold in preparation for this Sunday.

We expect a very marginal/if any difference in performance, especially at the 5psi level.

It'd be really good to get some power graphs up so I think you'll sell a lot of these to N/A customers it they can be shown to make healthy gains :)

Also a good ceramic coating option might be nice and a catted option?

I think he'll probably sell one to THIS n/a customer even if it makes it go slower...

Seriously though - it's not going to make a vast difference is it? The main benefit whether EL or UEL is removing the cat. Without that there are bound to be the usual small amount of horses to be released in combination with one of the nice maps we've seen recently on a couple of the forum cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I have read the main difference between them is a UEL gives you a little more torque low down (in the dip) whereas an EL gives you a bit more at the top end. We're only talking a couple of ft-lb either way though, so you might as well just choose based on sound. As Nicebiscuit says, you get most of the gains from removing the cat.