Pictures are probably the best way to start this:                       Currently:   Factory FA20 Factory Clutch Factory Fuel Pump Factory Injectors Tuning Developments Turbo Kit Tuning Developments Overpipe Tuning Developments Second Decat Tuning Developments CAT Back Exhaust (Resonated) 278bhp & 230lb.ft @ 5psi or 0.35bar Boost Factory car made 184bhp & 160lb.ft Increase of 94bhp & 70lb.ft     The Turbo Kit:   Equal length manifold Uppipe with external wastegate takeoff TiAL MVR 44m External Wastegate Precision CEA Billet Turbo 3" Downpipe Intercooler piping Intercooler core Oil feed line Modified sump pan for oil return Air Filter Turbo blanket Heat wrap   Fits with stock exhaust system, although we recommend aftermarket for power gains Fits with stock radiator and cooling fans   The kit is priced at £4995.00 inc VAT, which is currently reduced to £4495.00 inc VAT. This is for a drive in, drive out turbo install, the turbo kit as listed above, with installation, ECUTeK license and remap including dyno time. Anyone wishing to have exhaust components at the same time can take advantage of free fitting of those   Anyone who is already on ECUTeK Racerom can remove £180.00 from the cost of the kit (License fee). Finally anyone who is already using one of our manifolds please contact me for a discounted price which is currently £3850.00 as our manifold can be used for naturally aspirated or turbo    Full write up is on our website: http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2366    A short promo video is now also on YouTube - Footage is from our car at 5psi:      Second short video with some 'real-world' footage & sound clips at 5psi:      Stage 2 upgrades are also now well and truly underway! To read more, we've linked to page 2 here to make things easier   If anyone would like more information, feel free to PM me, drop me an Email on mike@tuningdevelopments.co.uk or give me a call on 01925 822 266. If anyone is interested in a demonstration or a closer look around the kit then this can be arranged by appointment, just give me a shout    Thanks   Mike Jones Tuning Developments Ltd