Keethos

TSS Round 4 Anglesey Sun 20th August

38 minutes ago, Mike said:

Probably same as normal bookings, not sure if you can have half price on the early booking price either. Just book it! 

When is normal booking open until?

On the website it mentions stickers need to be displayed for the sponsors. Do people apply these directly to the paint work and are they easy to remove at the end of the day or do people get magnet sheet to stick the stickers too then use the magnet sheet to attach them to the car (if yes how much is needed?)

2 hours ago, 八六車 said:

On the website it mentions stickers need to be displayed for the sponsors. Do people apply these directly to the paint work and are they easy to remove at the end of the day or do people get magnet sheet to stick the stickers too then use the magnet sheet to attach them to the car (if yes how much is needed?)

You can do, I've done it before. As I compete for the championship I've got the stickers on magnetic strip which is more convenient. A complete guess at how much but about 100x50cm or so. 

46 minutes ago, Lauren said:

You can do, I've done it before. As I compete for the championship I've got the stickers on magnetic strip which is more convenient. A complete guess at how much but about 100x50cm or so. 

Many thanks, will have a look around Amazon

...and once again left booking hotel until the week before. Not many places have space for 4 nights but it's done  :)

Staying over so I can publish photos before heading back home. Can't complain for £33 a night!

2 hours ago, KevinA said:

Do come and say hello, think we have only talked via message.

Yes will do, nearly booked into same hotel but ended up in a little place just before going over bridge onto Anglesey, not much available close by at sensible money but im only half hour away from circuit so chance to warm car up on way.

Ian

Some on-board footage from the weekend - first one is the first timed run where I made a cock up at Rocket...

Second one is the 3rd timed run which was my quickest but using 3rd at Rocket so clearly not the quickest I could have gone...

And finally, the wet lap... listening to the exhaust you can tell I was being rather tentative :D