Neal

Manchester and Derbyshire show and shine meet.

11 hours ago, Robins said:

Would be rude of me not to come to this as I live in Buxton! So its only just down the road.  

Will definitely be having a mooch across.   Probably won't be entering the show and shine but will be the first time I've met any other owners, so be good to see what other people have done to theirs

i'll be heading through buxton if you'd like to get a little convoy going?

20 hours ago, Neal said:

Hi @Robins. The way things are looking just having a car cleaned somepoint this month will put you in with a shout of a trophy. 

@Andrew Smith. You might be right but I did mine yesterday so you have a day on me lol

Mine was last washed when it rained on it at the Tuning Developments meet at Easter.

@DaveaH. If it's a bit dirty and the front has eaten a few bugs just shows that you're using it properly. 

I've spoken with my fellow organiser and the club voted category will take usage into account. So well used daily drivers will still be in with a chance. 

Just added my name to the list, probably won't have time to clean it beforehand though as it's in for a service at RRG the day before. Will look forward to catching up with everyone again though. :)

So the car show is getting closer and sods law it starts raining ☔. Without wanting to jinx things the 21st looks OK for the time being. 

Up for grabs this Sunday at the club show and shine event taking place at the greyhounds Inn Warslow near Leek. 

Free to attend £1 to enter each competition. 

Competition 1. The Lawtomotive detailing award judged by Ben Lawtomotive himself a professional detailer.  This is open to anyone with any make or model of car. 

Competition 2 is the club vote all attending gt86 or BRZ drivers get to vote for what they think is the best presented car from the club. 

Food and drink available from the inn bar. 

Those heading up as convoys shout out your start points so more drivers can join you. 

Event starts at 11am judging at 12pm.

Any questions get in touch. 

Also check out the shine on @claire's red gt86 could be a contender. 

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

Well I've been working in this area for the last 3weeks and have seen every season so far, god knows day to day what the weather will be like.

Oh and if you're not going a drive around the peaks district after, Leek has it's annual scooterfest going on , over 1000 scooters last year.

31 minutes ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Well I've been working in this area for the last 3weeks and have seen every season so far, god knows day to day what the weather will be like.

Oh and if you're not going a drive around the peaks district after, Leek has it's annual scooterfest going on , over 1000 scooters last year.

I refuse to go anywhere near Leek... been through it once and saw more speed cameras than I've seen in my life... and down hill too!

52 minutes ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

Sounds like a very good reason to avoid Leek! 

42 minutes ago, Mike said:

I refuse to go anywhere near Leek... been through it once and saw more speed cameras than I've seen in my life... and down hill too!

You've not been on the A34 between Stoke and Walsall have you?, A complete shit of a road

23 hours ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

You've not been on the A34 between Stoke and Walsall have you?, A complete shit of a road

I work in Walsall, so feel my pain 😂