Neal

Manchester and Derbyshire show and shine meet.

By all means the more the better . He can only enter the overall competition not the one judged by the members. 

All friends and family are welcome competing or not. 

Are there any detailing questions or restoration queries you wish to ask our our professional judge. 

Post them up and I will give him a list of the popular questions. 

On 2017-5-3 at 4:17 PM, Lowe said:

Looking like I'll be able to come down since this is pretty close and I'm free that weekend :)

Nice one buddy, two or three of us are meeting in Endon, if you fancy joint us.

We will be there from 9 to grab some food and shooting off around 10, everyone welcome.

@Lowe that's an impressively polished car. Going to have to up my game to compete. 

@markinstoke I may join you for the drive up time allowing depends how much I have left to organise on the day. 

15 hours ago, Neal said:

@Lowe that's an impressively polished car. Going to have to up my game to compete. 

Probably won't be that shiny on the day - that was from picking it up last week from the detailers place. It's my daily doing 80 miles plus there's the drive over on the day ...

(Getting my excuses in now haha!)

That was me last weekend when I picked the car up. Sun came out, set the flake off and three grown men just stood looking saying nothing for about 5 minutes. :D

18192488_10212483619594559_7461662076382

Is Lee's grey? I know what you mean - under 'normal' light it's a fairly bland colour and it just kinda blends in to the background. However if the sun's out, flake's out. :) The guy who did the detail for me likened the flake to a carriage on the Waltzers haha!

Would be rude of me not to come to this as I live in Buxton! So its only just down the road.  

Will definitely be having a mooch across.   Probably won't be entering the show and shine but will be the first time I've met any other owners, so be good to see what other people have done to theirs

Quick reminder 

Anyone planning on attending could you please rsvp on the club calendar 

Helps me keep track of numbers