Samsss

Tyre choices

4 minutes ago, Church said:

don: are you sure on PS4 narrow bit? At least actual thread patch width of PSS-es even of stock size was much wider.

Noticed 225 being cheaper too. No clue, related to what. 215 were of very few sizes for PS4 being of non-XL extra load, imho price should be other way around.

My Cup2's come up narrow too so I could totally believe it about the ps4's

27 minutes ago, Church said:

don: are you sure on PS4 narrow bit? At least actual thread patch width of PSS-es even of stock size was much wider.

Noticed 225 being cheaper too. No clue, related to what. 215 were of very few sizes for PS4 being of non-XL extra load, imho price should be other way around.

225 is a much more common size than 215 when it comes to "high performance tyres". Which is why I presume that size is pretty much always cheaper. 

What i AM worrying about, due still having stock NA power, to not have too much tire. Hence rather thinking if i should get 215/45 or 205/50, not 225. I'm sure, that even 205 width PS4 will have more grip then Primacies.

5 hours ago, Church said:

What i AM worrying about, due still having stock NA power, to not have too much tire. Hence rather thinking if i should get 215/45 or 205/50, not 225. I'm sure, that even 205 width PS4 will have more grip then Primacies.

I'm on 235 PS4's and imo it's too much tyre to have "proper fun" on the road, unless it's wet. However on track its fine.

I'd definitely say 215 would be the right mix for fun and grip.  

On 4/10/2017 at 10:04 PM, will300 said:

Maurice I had CS5's in size 245/40/17, they were a good performance tyre. However I'm currently running PS4's in 225/45/17 and these have way more wet and dry grip even though they are smaller in size, compound makes a hell of a difference.

Does 225 fit on stock alloys nice? Stock is 215 but I heard you can fit 225s on it? 

or do u have custom wheels

1 hour ago, Jay Bamrah said:

Does 225 fit on stock alloys nice? Stock is 215 but I heard you can fit 225s on it? 
or do u have custom wheels

They'll fit but it's not something I'd run as there would be too much sidewall flex. 

Best to just say with 215 on 7" wide/stock width wheels.