popkid

GT86 Facelift pic

Facelift 86 is in the Toyota Tent at Le Mans, phone battery went flat after this pic, sorry :(, took a load more on my SLR, will post when back, new spoiler, new wheels, new front end, more brz style gills, new taillights (more valenti look) new stereo and controls on steering wheel, looks better in the metal than the pics I've seen before

IMG_20160617_171349.jpg

The fog light surrounds remind me of the current BRZ, as does the more prominent gumshield.  It does look better in the flesh I suppose.  Look forward to a proper look at Goodwood next week. 

From the headlight down it just looks well... a little bit crap. The original isn't anything outstanding while being inoffensive and slightly agressive. 

It looks fine and in all honesty I never pass judgement on cars or revisions until I've seen them a number of times. Once people get used to it, my best guess is they'll like it. People just can't cope with change it seems. 

4 minutes ago, Lauren said:

It looks fine and in all honesty I never pass judgement on cars or revisions until I've seen them a number of times. Once people get used to it, my best guess is they'll like it. People just can't cope with change it seems. 

If it was about change, I wouldn't like any of it :P Fine with the lights / wing / interior (except the steering wheel controls) but the bumper/grill just looks wrong

New rear lights, new stock wheels, new steering wheel and new fender garnishes all get the thumbs up from me.

Rear spoiler looks like an afterthought, and I don't think I'll ever be conviced by the new front end. Don't think I'd mind it if they didn't add those silly little bumps, but with them it just looks a bit drunk.

Decent update to be honest, but not 100%.

I'll reserve judgement til I see a real one. I like these photos less that I did the last lot though.

Don't mind the overall changes but agree the front bumper looks blobby. Maybe they're going for early-nineties retro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although not visible on these pics, looks like it gets a rear view camera.

The new spoiler doesn't leave so much holes. This is a plus.

Regarding front end, wider grille matches the rest of the lineup. Rav4, Prius, Camry and so on. Is it a good news? I don't think so. 

I quite liked it as overall, it looks good better in person! The alloys looked alright no better then the stock alloys on the old gt86. I didn't like the spoiler, I loved the headlights, rear lights and the interior improvements but not the buttons on the steering wheel. The front bumper looks better in person aswell but I prefar the old look. So Overall except the front bumper and spoiler it was a lovely car to me. 

Saw this yesterday.

Our car has the leather covered binnacle so only the steering wheel controls, one piece dash / stereo insert suppound & possibly the spoiler appealed.

267e573f2860fa405e69a2b3c32b8267.jpg

Didn't like the wheels, body differences were meh, TFT screen useful but looked out of place being square in a round.

DAB is standard & the head unit looked simplified.

The CHR was stunning though.

15 hours ago, Squadrone Rosso said:

Saw this yesterday.

Our car has the leather covered binnacle so only the steering wheel controls, one piece dash / stereo insert suppound & possibly the spoiler appealed.

Didn't like the wheels, body differences were meh, TFT screen useful but looked out of place being square in a round.

Sat in that one the other day when I went to pick mine up from service.

Not a fan of the front end, and the new radio has a cheap feel to it with those slim chrome buttons. I did quite like the dash display and the wheel controls, along with the spoiler and rear bumper getting my approval. I think the seats were different too if I remember rightly?

On 12/11/2016 at 8:29 AM, Squadrone Rosso said:

Saw this yesterday.

Looks abit like a Hyundai with that new front bumper...might just be me lol