Wow, racked up nearly 38hrs playing motorsport manager for free during my week off work :lol: Got to love those management games, before I know it, it's 02:00am. 

Come 2nd in my first season as "Windsor" aka Williams I believe, with my driver missing out on championship by 3 points. Harry Chapman aka Lewis Hamilton won, but everyone hated him :lol:. Just started 2nd season and Harry Chapman not even on the grid anymore. 

A lil update for me, after about 13 years (I think) since I last owned a Nintendo device (last one being a GameCube and that was towards the end of it's life cycle), a recent trip to Quebec for work made me release that I'll be sat in airports for a good 12 hours and air time of about 14 hours in total.....so I did a last minute purchase and brought a Nintendo Switch with Zelda and I'm glad I did.  Considering that I was giving the Nintendo grief about a product that I would only envision using on the toilet, I definitely got my money's worth during the trip, even the dock and stuff isn't too big so I pack them with me and used it on the hotel TV.  But it would be for naught if it wasn't for Zelda.....such an amazing game, I've ploughed in well over 90 hours already and I'm only scratching the surface (if I was to guess, I'm about 10% the way through).  Highly recommended if you've got Switch or a Wii U.

Had the Wii U, sold it a week before the Switch announcement to get the best price (knowing it was imminent but the public not so much). The Wii U for me was pretty dire so I didn't take the plunge on the switch and it's got very mixed reviews.

I barely have time for my Rocket League / CS:GO addiction lately so i'm not too fussed i'm missing out on much.

I managed to get hold of a Switch too (considering theyre sold out everywhere), and Zelda has me addicted.

First Zelda game I've ever put any time into, and I completely understand the hype surounding the series. Easily one of the best games I've ever played.

If I had to guess, I'd say I'm 30 hours in so far, and it's daunting to think about how much is left. Usually, by 30 hours, you have a very good understanding of the game, but not here. I still find myself being destroyed in fights, finding new creatures I've never found before (found a dragon yesterday, had no idea they even existed in the game) and discovering new mechanics. 

Gonna be a game that keeps me interested for the majority of the year I bet.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, S18 RSG said:

Gonna be a game that keeps me interested for the majority of the year I bet.

Which is just as well given what else is available. :P

I had a Wii U from launch and probably bought 5 or 6 games for it (I've since given it to my son who has taken it to Uni). I might get a Switch somewhere down the line, but I want to see if it can attract more than just Nintendo games. At the moment, it has limited appeal outside of Zelda (which I've never enjoyed) and feels like people are buying the other games simply through lack of choice as they aren't titles you'd bother to buy on other formats.

Yeah, I'm sure more will come out but I'm not overly concerned, it won't be replacing the PS4 so as long as it comes out with some nice exclusives them I'll be happy.

Funny thing, one of the (inactive) members on has a YouTube channel (Arekkz Gaming) and both him and my gaming mates were all hyping up Zelda so much that it made me pull the trigger on the purchase, so I posted a message up on one of Arekkz's videos telling him this and some tool piped up and started to give me grief for buying one.

Turns out the dickhead has posted up videos of him not being able to buy one......So he's giving me grief because I was able to get one!! It definitely made me chuckle when I found that out.14dbb868c5b656bf7e4750082a18f54e.jpgac3591483d2b8124f9cff57f2c6985ab.jpg5769cfd8d55e6a7eaa1ab26bf1ce5227.jpg

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Haha good one. I have to give it to Nintendo who aren't afraid to do something new/different. Just such a shame there aren't loads of good games coming out for it (yet). I watched angry Joe's review of some of the new games, he makes me laugh. 

Think of it as an old ghost recon mixed with GTA, just cause, rainbow six and the division. If you like those style of games, you should enjoy it.

However it will get boring after a couple of weeks.

@Keethos lol, rekt. You told him.

My assumption with Wildlands is that it's another reskin of the tried and tested Ubisoft game concept. Large and mostly uninteresting map full of icons, representing loads of pointless collectables and samey bases/outposts to attack. 

God I hate Ubisoft :lol:

Project Cars on sale on Steam. Also the downloadable content, including *drum roll*.... Japanese car pack with GT86 :wub:... 

I just bought Running with Rifles 2 days ago, and about a week before that Everspace... Damn Steam and it's constant sale; it's like DFS but better. 

Haha I haven't played it for well over a year so I'm probably rubbish too. I got it years ago when it was very early in development, way before it was on Steam EA and had stopped playing it before it was full released. Which is what happens with most games I buy in EA :lol:

Another massive Steam sale which seems to include every single game on my wishlist :lol: I guess I need to book some annual leave.

Included in the sale is project cars again. And recent releases Prey and Tom Clancy's badlands... I may be inactive on the forum for a few weeks :lol: while I catch up on the gaming world. 

Contemplating getting another Rig very soon, used to be obsessed with CS:GO to the point it nearly took over my life! :lol: Anyone else on here play much CS?

28 minutes ago, Minion said:

Contemplating getting another Rig very soon, used to be obsessed with CS:GO to the point it nearly took over my life! :lol: Anyone else on here play much CS?

Me and @Ztox play all the time, we're more gaming buddies than car buddies these days :lol:

Steam sale is looking weak tbh. Has done for a few years.

9 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Me and @Ztox play all the time, we're more gaming buddies than car buddies these days :lol:

Steam sale is looking weak tbh. Has done for a few years.

I'll hit you up if I get set up again then. I used to be mega addicted to that game! I got all the way to Supreme before quitting and was that sad I even had a Dragon Lore! 

1 hour ago, Minion said:

I'll hit you up if I get set up again then. I used to be mega addicted to that game! I got all the way to Supreme before quitting and was that sad I even had a Dragon Lore! 

You know what, you might actually be good enough :P Unless you got SMFC when they made it really easy to get to the top, everyone I knew was that or Global for a while lol. We do often find ourselves lacking a 5th though :)

Yea it's almost a daily thing, I have a bit of a problem when it comes to gaming...

1 hour ago, Ztox said:

You know what, you might actually be good enough :P Unless you got SMFC when they made it really easy to get to the top, everyone I knew was that or Global for a while lol. We do often find ourselves lacking a 5th though :)

Yea it's almost a daily thing, I have a bit of a problem when it comes to gaming...

No I was continuously Supreme until I sold up due to lack of space but that's no longer a problem. It might take me a little while to get back into it but I'm sure it won't take me too long! I used to AWP all the time just about so don't know if that fits in well with you or not? I've even had a friendly game against pashabiceps in the past so should be able to pull my weight ;)