Lauren

Round 1 Blyton Park 2nd April

I'm thinking of sticking my door numbers on top of last years and doing the same for any other stickers if I can. Will save a whole load of time. The RRG stickers can go straight on top of last years ones or maybe I can peel the old ones off? 

I've managed to replace the RRG Toyota stickers by peeling the old ones off and putting the new ones on, no probs. I would guess the Fensport ones are hopefully the same, so fingers crossed shouldn't need too much in the way of magnetic sheet. Maybe your magnetic tape isn't the right stuff, Mike? 

1 minute ago, Lauren said:

I've managed to replace the RRG Toyota stickers by peeling the old ones off and putting the new ones on, no probs. I would guess the Fensport ones are hopefully the same, so fingers crossed shouldn't need too much in the way of magnetic sheet. Maybe your magnetic tape isn't the right stuff, Mike? 

Fensport ones? Vix reckons it's just the RRG ones that have changed which I can do the night before.

Yep Fensport ones won't change. I've also managed to peel my door number stickers off so can reuse those as well. Result! :)

The RRG ones are the same size as before, so just peel off the old ones off and stick the new ones on. Sorted. :)

17 minutes ago, DebbieJ said:

Am gutted - I am signed up for my first ever sprint at Blyton tomorrow but have gone down with a horrible cold/flu bug and feel too ill to make it :( 

Get well soon I was going to pop in been vetoed by the wife now😥

Did you lose a bet? :blink:

Booked in to premierinn but probably won't be there until after 8 (assuming most of you will be trollied by that point). I was considering driving up for the day but planning to loiter around for the Javelin sprint the day after. Will see how it goes  :)

Sorry won't be attending due to being off ill on Wednesday and still not 100%. I am also not happy with the way my car is handling due to the setup I have as I went down the wrong route. So it's not very confidence inspiring for me at the moment.

I will be changing back to standard anti roll bars and change to Tein flex A with EDFC.  After having a ride in Lauren's car it was a big eye opener on how good it was set up and smooth compared to mine!

33 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Sorry won't be attending due to being off ill on Wednesday and still not 100%. I am also not happy with the way my car is handling due to the setup I have as I went down the wrong route. So it's not very confidence inspiring for me at the moment.

I will be changing back to standard anti roll bars and change to Tein flex A with EDFC.  After having a ride in Lauren's car it was a big eye opener on how good it was set up and smooth compared to mine!

what arbs did you get?

Yes it is the Litchfeld kit. It is utter shite. Never have I been in a GT that was so bad for ride quality. It didn't seem to handle too well either.

Kev, I do hope that's a photoshop, my eyes! :o

You not coming now, Rob? We seem to have lost a number of people. :(