Lauren

Round 1 Blyton Park 2nd April

7 minutes ago, DanJ said:

I don't know whether to be flattered, offended or what by that!

That wasn't my response to you, it was to Mike :P Don't take offense, I just see little point in entering with nobody to battle with through out the year. The F/I Class split has f*cked it up really. I now don't even know if I can be arsed to do the 4 hour journey for this round. Seems like a waste of fuel, and the fact we can't even get sponsor stickers before the first round is a joke as well. 

I guess all you can do Rob is to compete with those of us who are still NA and see if you can go quicker. I agree it's a shame there aren't more entries amongst the FI brigade. Maybe they are all SLJ's? ;) 

The stickers is a pain, but not worth having a drama about. I've got Mark coming to do all that stuff for me, so I don't have to worry about it. :)

Ahh okay, none taken. If things had come together a little quicker I'd do more rounds this year. Need to get the club thumb screws out and get more people on board with FI ;-)

49 minutes ago, Lauren said:

The stickers is a pain, but not worth having a drama about. I've got Mark coming to do all that stuff for me, so I don't have to worry about it. :)

I'm planning on sticking the new numbers on top of the old ones and doing the RRG ones the night before - any others different?

4 hours ago, rob275 said:

That wasn't my response to you, it was to Mike :P Don't take offense, I just see little point in entering with nobody to battle with through out the year. The F/I Class split has f*cked it up really. I now don't even know if I can be arsed to do the 4 hour journey for this round. Seems like a waste of fuel, and the fact we can't even get sponsor stickers before the first round is a joke as well. 

buy me a f/i kit and I'll compete against you :lol:

I think what's more depressing is everything i've wanted to sort on my car isn't actually ready. I haven't even had my tracking done ffs. Because my brain is like a sieve and I keep forgetting. nor do i have the money really.

2 minutes ago, rob275 said:

I think what's more depressing is everything i've wanted to sort on my car isn't actually ready. I haven't even had my tracking done ffs. Because my brain is like a sieve and I keep forgetting. nor do i have the money really.

At least it'll be clean?

I'll be there.....but just to pick up the stickers and hopefully grab some mag roll off Mike (if you've still got some Mike), but won't actually be taking part, not this round anyways.

12 minutes ago, Keethos said:

I'll be there.....but just to pick up the stickers and hopefully grab some mag roll off Mike (if you've still got some Mike), but won't actually be taking part, not this round anyways.

So it was you I also said could have some!

Not sure how much I'll have left, Faith's claimed some if needed and I need some for the numbers (was going to stick the new ones on top of last years but it appears I've thrown them out). You're welcome to what's left though...

Apparently this year, the numbers are being printed onto the door cards. 

So no faffing around with separate numbers and door cards. Just one stick on door card which will include the number.

1 minute ago, GT86Jay said:

Apparently this year, the numbers are being printed onto the door cards. 

So no faffing around with separate numbers and door cards. Just one stick on door card which will include the number.

At least that's one less job for  Rob to Moan about:lol:

13 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I was hoping to maybe have a bit of magnetic sheet off you Mike. But I'm hoping I can re-use some of the ones I've got. 

This is how much I've got - probably enough for 2 full sets (angle of photo doesn't help...) once I take some for the door numbers? Should be fine...

IMG_20160331_193518.jpg