Mark_Swaddle

Stumbled across from the dark side...

Hey everyone

My names Mark and I'm from Warwickshire. I've had my GT86 for about six weeks now. I've been using the *other* forum for a couple of weeks and only just stumbled across this one so I thought I'd pop my head in and say hi! 

Here's my mandatory car picture, from right after it got delivered:

IMG_2127.thumb.JPG.3c197ed9133947503a910

Got a couple of mods planned over the coming weeks/months and I'll be making an appearance at the Amber Performance meet on the 3rd, so it'll be good to get to know some of you.

Add another to the list, had my car 6 months (Black 62 plate 86) been on the other forum since before even buying it with same username as this (no complaints, all very friendly over there, will be staying in both I guess) didn't know this one existed until someone left a card under my windscreen wiper today, live in Rugby, work in Leamington

Paul

Add another to the list, had my car 6 months (Black 62 plate 86) been on the other forum since before even buying it with same username as this (no complaints, all very friendly over there, will be staying in both I guess) didn't know this one existed until someone left a card under my windscreen wiper today, live in Rugby, work in Leamington

Paul

That was Chllismoke 

Welcome to the club Paul, where abouts in Leam do you work?  And was that you who drove past me down the country lanes in between Balsall Common and Kenilworth a couple of weeks back?

Edited by Keethos

Welcome to the club Paul, where abouts in Leam do you work?  And was that you who drove past me down the country lanes in between Balsall Common and Kenilworth a couple of weeks back?

I work in town (Holly Walk) don't think it was me between Balsall Common and Kenilworth, haven't been out that way in the last couple of weeks so far as I can recall