Mike@TD.co.uk

Northern Meet/Open Day @ Tuning Developments

was hoping you would be travalling up in the morning :( be nice to have someone to drive up with

Nah afraid not bud, we've got a lot of driving to do in the week and next weekend for Cadwell too

Was only £54 for a night, why don't you take a look at staying there as well? Saves getting up at silly o clock and can have a few drinks the night before

Nah afraid not bud, we've got a lot of driving to do in the week and next weekend for Cadwell too

Was only £54 for a night, why don't you take a look at staying there as well? Saves getting up at silly o clock and can have a few drinks the night before

that sounds reasonable, my cars is having loss of motorway miles on it last weekend 800 miles to newcastle and back now 600 miles for this ahh ill have a look it all depends on if i can get my tires fitted to my rays early enough on saturday 

that sounds reasonable, my cars is having loss of motorway miles on it last weekend 800 miles to newcastle and back now 600 miles for this ahh ill have a look it all depends on if i can get my tires fitted to my rays early enough on saturday 

We won't be leaving until at least mid afternoon anyway as we've got another event on the Saturday

Just checked the price on www.booking.com and it's still £54 for Saturday night, let me know mate

We won't be leaving until at least mid afternoon anyway as we've got another event on the Saturday

Just checked the price on www.booking.com and it's still £54 for Saturday night, let me know mate

that sounds like an amazing idea tires are getting fitted at 8 so should be able to do a mid afternoon run

FYI there is amazing Chinese in Grappenhall near Warrington called the Choy Hing, but not sure how far this is away from where you are staying. Just saying :)

Only about 5miles but I think I'm gonna eat at drink at the hotel when it has a bar like this :)

34033721.jpg

that sounds like an amazing idea tires are getting fitted at 8 so should be able to do a mid afternoon run

I too need to fit some tyres on Saturday as well as attend an event in the morning.

So we'll be ready to go at about 2/3pm? What time did you want to leave and where shall we meet? You booked the hotel yet?

I too need to fit some tyres on Saturday as well as attend an event in the morning.

So we'll be ready to go at about 2/3pm? What time did you want to leave and where shall we meet? You booked the hotel yet?

yea sounds good to me probably be easiest to meet around cobham? booking hotel now :)

It looks it!

I won't have too many drinks otherwise I won't make it until the afternoon :lol: only a few miles down the road so I'm sure you'll hear me coming...

I think I'll hear you all the way down in somerset lol

Hi Adam,

We'll be offering power runs for the day for anyone that wants to, same as we did last time for those that attended.

Cost will be reduced from £60.00 to £40.00 per car. :)

Thanks

Any chance of doing a run on mine for this price, although I can't make it on the day :)

Any chance of doing a run on mine for this price, although I can't make it on the day :)

The price is a special for the day, as we'll have the dyno empty and setup to just run cars for the day if needed.

However, give me a shout and i'll sort something out for you :)