Mike@TD.co.uk

Northern Meet/Open Day @ Tuning Developments

what sort of dyno stuff will be available? and roughly what sort of price still need to get a base figure for mine before i start everything 

Hi Adam,

We'll be offering power runs for the day for anyone that wants to, same as we did last time for those that attended.

Cost will be reduced from £60.00 to £40.00 per car. :)

Thanks

Bargain Mike, then again for an extra few quid can you just lie to me and give me a print out showing 400bhp? ;) 

haha!

Afraid the machine reads what it reads, there is very minimal human input into the setup of the machine we use (Dyno Dynamics). This makes things a level playing field and keeps things transparent which is great we feel.

Happily talk you through it and show you what I mean on the day :)  

haha!

Afraid the machine reads what it reads, there is very minimal human input into the setup of the machine we use (Dyno Dynamics). This makes things a level playing field and keeps things transparent which is great we feel.

Happily talk you through it and show you what I mean on the day :)  

Sounds good, looking forward to it. A good crowd also! Happy days

Hi Adam,

We'll be offering power runs for the day for anyone that wants to, same as we did last time for those that attended.

Cost will be reduced from £60.00 to £40.00 per car. :)

Thanks

sounds good to me first come first serve basis or ?

Michelle and I are staying at the Penta Hotel in Warrington on Saturday night if anyone local fancies joining for a drink/food?

was hoping you would be travalling up in the morning :( be nice to have someone to drive up with