Rab

Amber Open Day, Exhaust Meet and Karting!

I'd be interested in coming along to this If I'm free, would I have to sign up to anything if I'm not gna do the karting or could I just turn up? :P If so what time? lol. Also I have a Milltek resonated secondary Catback system.

I'd be interested in coming along to this If I'm free, would I have to sign up to anything if I'm not gna do the karting or could I just turn up? :P If so what time? lol. Also I have a Milltek resonated secondary Catback system.

yeah you can just turn up, Karting is another day now, still not sure on the time @fatrab will let us know

Depending on stock/delivery times, I might not have my full exhaust system or a full map for that matter...

Just warning people

No point getting the car mapped if I don't have my exhaust system sorted

Booooooooooooooo 

Anyone traveling down in convoy? I'll be heading down from Nuneaton/Hinckley area if anyone wants to meet nearby. 

Mark

A couple of us might be meeting at the Coventry showcase, nothings been confirmed yet, but is that ok with you?

Will

Tomei EL de cat manifold, Cobra overpipe, Berk sport cat front pipe, ARK DTS exhaust

We are going up on Friday night ( any excuse for dinner out and hotel ) so guess will see you there. Do say hello, I'm sure Lauren will have warned you :-(

KevinA: Thank you for the offer. What have you got?

Also, if you are just around the corner, what time are you heading over to Amber? Convoy?

Mark

A couple of us might be meeting at the Coventry showcase, nothings been confirmed yet, but is that ok with you?

Will

Hey Will

Coventry Showcase would be fine by me. Just let me know a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time you thinking of meeting? It's probably on my way down...

Hey Will

Coventry Showcase would be fine by me. Just let me know a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, Me and Deacon will be meeting at Lichfield McDonalds around 6:30ish, leaving just before 7. We'll aim to get to the Showcase cinema for 7:30, to meet Keith (once I've spoke to him) and Mark.

Mike, Me and Deacon will be meeting at Lichfield McDonalds around 6:30ish, leaving just before 7. We'll aim to get to the Showcase cinema for 7:30, to meet Keith (once I've spoke to him) and Mark.

Think that might be a bit early for me!

7:30 sounds perfect, Will. I'll PM you my number in case anything changes. 

I'll be there late morning. It's a 160 miles after all. Any idea where the White Horse is and if it's dog friendly as we will have Indy with us. 

Depending which route I take (as there isn't much time different between them) it's either 151 miles or 172, either way it's over 3 hours journey time so I too will also be there late morning