Rab

Amber Open Day, Exhaust Meet and Karting!

Long way to go just to rev an engine!

I think there will be enough going on to keep everyone amused for a few hours.... :D

I'm travelling 360 miles to get there, so I'd expect the same commitment from you! :P

nah no hotels booked, thought it was just a day thing then bugger off?

Drink!!!! Food!!!! Drunken arguements about who's exhaust was better!!!

Ok I'll take it on board to stop smudge from beating people over the head with a 3" straight through centre section, happy?? :lol:

Count me in! I need to hear what all the different 'zorsts sound like as I want a new one. The stock one is far too tame, after I went for a ride in Lauren's car. I could almost feel her car this morning as it pulled away from my house.

Does anybody coming to this have a decibel metre? If so, if you could bring it to do a quick test of my exhaust it would be much appreciated. Curious to know what exactly mine puts out. May even try it with the silencer in as well, if I can be arsed/remember to bring it

Does anybody coming to this have a decibel metre? If so, if you could bring it to do a quick test of my exhaust it would be much appreciated. Curious to know what exactly mine puts out. May even try it with the silencer in as well, if I can be arsed/remember to bring it

Amber have got one IIRC, also I think Deacon said he does