rob275

Competition Time! - Toyota Sports Day 2015 - 20th June

I'm glad I'm going to this instead of Oulton park where you got black flagged for sneezing or looking like another car.

"Strap into the Toyota GT86 for some sideways action as competitors navigate a barrel-filled course as fast as they can. Time penalties are added for not getting the back end out!"

Awwww yeah

I'm glad I'm going to this instead of Oulton park where you got black flagged for sneezing or looking like another car.

"Strap into the Toyota GT86 for some sideways action as competitors navigate a barrel-filled course as fast as they can. Time penalties are added for not getting the back end out!"

Awwww yeah

Awwww yeah

Had plenty of tyre squeal and a cocked up heel and toe and locked the rears just as I turned in which gave off a nice squeal and bit of a slide right in front of a marshal's post... nothing said :D

Keith - I would have applied but Woodbridge the day after and this would eat up valuable drinking time :P