For those not taking part, the instructions I/we have been sent say the following:

The staff on the gate will have an entry list and will allow in three people per entrant, so just quote the names when you arrive.

I would suggest sorting out who is getting in with who at the premier inn on the Saturday. For those not staying there, I would add your name to this thread and we can sort out whose entry you can use to get in with.

Is there not a way we can just spectate then?

If not I'll add my name to the thread then so If someone is feeling generous, could you add my name to your entrant... Pretty please :) I'll even buy you a pint haha!

1. James P

Really?  So we can't come spectate unless we're on the list?  "If your name ain't on the list, you ain't coming in!"

Spectators:

1. James P

2. Keethos

Glad this was brought up now regardless, as I'd hate to get up at 7am on a Sunday drive an hour and a half to the track only to be denied entry to spectate because my name isn't attached to an entrant!

If at all possible, I would like to get my car into the paddock area as i have parts for people to collect, I'll also bring spares if anyone wants to suggest what they might need?? (Driveshafts??)

There is confusion over whats going on on Sunday. One part of the Snetterton site says theres nothing going on, another says its a race day??

Sure Adrian has up to date info, there should be enough entrants to take on board the spectators anyway. We will sort out at the PI I'm sure.

See you all soon

At Snetterton you can pretty much get your car anywhere. I've never had any problems getting in. Once you're in the gate you can just say you want the paddock / sprint area. 

I'll be at the Premier Inn Saturday for food. And there as a spectator on Sunday.

There isn't an event on on the sunday anymore... Peter posted it up on the facebook group for the sprint as there was confusion between information and websites...

I have a mate coming across for it, but two others are free to use my name if asked... Jamie Goddard, not sure what car number I am yet.

If at all possible, I would like to get my car into the paddock area as i have parts for people to collect, I'll also bring spares if anyone wants to suggest what they might need?? (Driveshafts??)

There is confusion over whats going on on Sunday. One part of the Snetterton site says theres nothing going on, another says its a race day??

Nigel,

Just a thought, I won't be able to make snetterton as mentioned but you could give the brace to Keith (I will send you the money for it tomorrow)

I am likely to see Keith in the next week or so :) if he is happy to take it of course.

Thanks for the messages - much appreciated.. many thanks to Peter at Javelin who has switched my entry over to Woodbridge ( I had already paid up for Blyton..). I was really looking forward to Snet, as I know the track and it would have been ideal to start getting to grips with the new power..

As Adrian says, the good news is that an autotrans manual has been found - very, very big thanks to a mutual friend.. so Andy has a least something to work by.

I am hoping it is something simple, like a valve sticking or blocked with crap. If not, it could mean a new valve body assembly from SSR - I'm tempted to buy one as a spare anyway. It's like having a spare clutch - a doddle to fit if it's sitting on the shelf and you need it in a hurry. Thoughts Adrian..?

Spec K

Get a manual gearbox

Bring a brolly it looks like we are in for a wet slippery day :)

Oh great!! Just what we all need after such a long dry spell!! Bloody typical!!!

Brolly might not be a good idea.. it looks windy too.