Depends on number of entrants and how much daylight we get Mike

At Snetterton last year we finished around 5pm I think and then had an hour or so for free runs

Cheers, hopefully it'll be a similar time then, otherwise it'll be a late one getting home!

Yea i'm expecting around 5 hours to get home if I grab some food on the way. If it was going to finish closer to 7pm I would probably stay over Sunday but should be fine just having Monday off work...

Hi all as you may have just seen we are using Cadwell Park for the final round, and as a lot of you have requested "better venues" this does come at a cost. Entry fee has been increased to £139 inc vat to help cover the increased costs and the final round.

Entry's close on the Wednesday before each event, but beware that the £139 entry fee is only available up until 1 week beforehand, after that it increases to £159.

Regulations: As 2014 with the exception of 3 additional classes.

GT86 Trophy
F1 Street for forced induction GT86 with engine internals, larger fuel injectors.

F2 Pro - additional class for forced induction GT86, F2 class from now on will be stock internals and fuel injectors, this should cap the cars power to around 300bhp.

Pro Tuner: To be re introduced

Regulations in full will be updated over the next few days, but all other classes will be as 2014.

The calendar looks fantastic and we are looking forward to a fantastic year of sprinting smile emoticon

It will be the full circuit, well as near as possible. There are other configurations using a smaller circuit but we'll be using the entire circuit (well I expect save for 20m or so down the main straight). 

Hopefully we'll start far enough back up the main straight (or elsewhere) so we can get a full tilt run into Coppice, which was 110mph on the entry when I was racing the RX8. 

Dinna worry..... I know of at least one more F1-S that will be competing....  :ph34r:

... and I was half-expecting KevinA to join the 'big boys'....

Time to think wider rears...

Spec K

Dinna worry..... I know of at least one more F1-S that will be competing....  :ph34r:

... and I was half-expecting KevinA to join the 'big boys'....

Time to think wider rears...

Spec K

Staying NA this year  :)

Peeps

I am right in thinking that I would be in N2 class as i have a TRD that is standard apart from a K&N air filter and remap?

Standard wheels and tyres and suspension also (at the moment).

I have plans to change suspension over soon but am hoping this would mean still being in N2 class, could someone confirm?

Oh and I'm entering whatever class I'm in!