Team RRG Macclesfield AKA "The Stabbed Rat" and the celica are all booked for Woodbridge and the PI on saturday night :D

Cant resist to try out my new improved acceleration & handling.

;)

I know it's tempting fate but I've booked as well....

The Three Mouseketeers meet again....

Spec K

I'm on the list as GT 86 owners club?

Don't know how that happened as my confirmation says drivers club?

Anyhow I'm booking PI but won't be there until late so no space for diner required. Thanks

See you all there!

Looks like I'll probably be staying in the Holiday Inn across the road from the PI (company account, always wants the cheapest within reason and £30 crossed that threshold). Booking in to drive the track on the Sat then do photos on the Sunday  :)

Steeps - tell the 'company' you need to take ".. mood input/joy/laughing piccies.." at the PI..?

..anyway - join us for the meal by all means - Friday night and/or Saturday night.. (I have not booked a table for Fri night)

Far be it from me (as your favourite snappy-happy clappy chappy)  to suggest that you may have to pay a forfeit on the night for being too tight to cohabit in our hotel....

(Bring my CD of Blyton with you?)

Spec K

I have booked a table for 16 for 7.45pm.... I hope this meets with everyone's approval? If not, I can cancel it...

Spec K

Keith, I'll come over and join you but I'll be heading back home after as I'm only 30 mins away.

Bumping up, TSS this weekend!

I'm booked in Friday+Saturday (at the holiday inn across the road! boooo) but not sure what time I can get off on Fri, about 2hrs away.

How about 15:00 at Eye Airfield? You can meet at my place which is about 10 minutes away, my address is The Hedgerows Wetheringsett IP14 5PN, TomTom will bring you right outside my house using the postcode.

Potash Lane is the old runway, it cuts between the wind turbines

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/RAF+Eye,+United+Kingdom/@52.3275851,1.1219931,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47d9bfa1897f37a9:0xaa4bb333f6e42b3e

It's a private road, which is usually empty on the weekends, a bit rough in places, but there's plenty of space to exercise the cars.

I'm booked in for the Javelin track day on the Sat, track time finishes about 4.30pm so I could be tempted to leave a bit early to stretch the car a bit.

Planning to get to PI area tonight about 8pm

I used it to test the suspension when I first took delivery of the updated car, driving round in circles as fast as I could until I felt sick! Such fun......