Kevin tried that, Lauren.....   and did a woopsy....

Spec K

I did it all day. Sure it was on the edge and the car would slide, but it was the only way to do it really, you just had to manage the slide and drive out of it. 

Definitely no braking into the left hander at Port Froid. Only lift enough to get the turn in, then full power as soon as you can.

That was why I had a spin, no lift at all just flat all the way. Know better next time. I need to have visited these circuits before then I can get straight on with it.

Just a quick post while I wait for Facebook to dust off, not used it in 2-3 years so it's a bit rusty.

Photos for the events I'm covering will be on here: http://sprintseries.dansteeples.co.uk/ , it's been a mad rush to try and get things in place especially as I couldn't get short term time off at work, so working 9-6 then coming in to spend another 7 hours a night working on the site, running tests, sorting photos and processing them to get them online. Currently working on them in car order so Javelin sprint will be completed tonight and hopefully Toyota sprint on Saturday with photos available do download.

The site just about works but all the products are "out of stock" until I have had a chance to test Paypal as they have changed their system for new sites, prioritizing getting photos up for people to see rather than the payment gateway.

I saw the link had already gone live on Facebook as traffic had started to hit the site, a few of the GT86's were quite high in the running order so those should be done by Sat eve. I'd welcome any comments, especially if there are any errors or faults. Hopefully all the cars are in the right folders as some weren't swapping numbers between drivers and others were mixed from the start.

Photos are all up (bar 2 cars, mixups between drivers and numbers so needs a closer look)

The site uses online downloads for all the photos so once you've selected the album and confirmed the order, if you've set up an account then the link is available immediately in your account area in your downloads, otherwise an email will be sent to you within 15 minutes with details of the order and links to download the photos. There are 2 zip files available with all orders: one roughly 50mb in size with uncompressed full size images, and another about 3mb with smaller (but still larger than the website's) photos for ease of uploading to social media or storing on mobile devices. The links will not expire so if you do need to re-download them you can.

If there is a demand for CD's posted instead I can add a facility for it that's not an issue. Paypal works fine, someone managed to sneak in an order while the photos were still uploading. Again if there's any issues or comments please let me know, the site will be improved on in time as I know already there's some layout and colour changes needed.

Future events will be up much quicker now I know what processes need to be done  :)

I'm booked 5AM early start/drive for me

I've got a party night before in Beaconsfield so will arrive at hotel late.

Probably in time for whisky and brandy with Keith and Jamie!

Looking forward to a hopefully dry track!

See you all there.