Mark@Abbey M/S

Abbey Motorsport GT86 Development car

Thanks Mark - ( if it 'sounds even better' get back to technicals, please.. (haha)..)

For the sake of clarification - 'cos I'm an idiot - can we please quote a 'Bar/psi' comparison?

I believed 14psi = 1bar. Is that wrong?

(As for quoting kg/cm2...??!!??.... eh?...  what anabollock steroid are you overdosing on, Rob..?  :huh: )

Spec K

Thanks Mark - ( if it 'sounds even better' get back to technicals, please.. (haha)..)

For the sake of clarification - 'cos I'm an idiot - can we please quote a 'Bar/psi' comparison?

I believed 14psi = 1bar. Is that wrong?

(As for quoting kg/cm2...??!!??.... eh?...  what anabollock steroid are you overdosing on, Rob..?  :huh: )

Spec K

The abbey graph is in Kg/cm2, for clarifaction this is basically the same as Bar so the 75mm pulley is running at 0.8 bar, 69 is at true to 1 bar as you will get it.

14psi is indeed 1 bar, or near enough.

Can't embed the video but here it is..

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=898785300146405&set=vb.106834979341445&type=2&theater

Tnx for the clarification, Rob/Lauren...

... I don't deal with this forrin weights/measures stuff, gimme a pound of bananas for 3shillings and 6pence, ta...

Spec K

That is foreign, get with the times!

Been playing again on the dyno yesterday playing with the calibration , Injector end angle and Pi versus DI ratio.

now up to 300 bhp flywheel

2vxBeP.jpg

still think there is more to come with more fine tuning , think we will sort per cylinder AFR measurement out and configure our PLEX knock monitor to give per cylinder knock readings so we can tweak per cylinder fuelling/ignition out.

Been playing again on the dyno yesterday playing with the calibration , Injector end angle and Pi versus DI ratio.

now up to 300 bhp flywheel

2vxBeP.jpg

still think there is more to come with more fine tuning , think we will sort per cylinder AFR measurement out and configure our PLEX knock monitor to give per cylinder knock readings so we can tweak per cylinder fuelling/ignition out.

Mark, that's gotta be 300+ if you've got 262 at the hubs... and that is an impressive torque curve (but the "ditch glitch" is still there...)

What fuel are you running and what boost?

Is it worth considering octane booster ? - there's mixed feelings out there. I've looked into it and I'm tempted, for next year, to use 108 octane fuel with customised 'map'. There are significant benefits.

But only when I feel it's appropriate, like when I'm late collecting my pension, or the TSS spider lover/ masher from Japan are shafting me on track, (as usual...)

..hrrmph...

Spec k

Those are very impressive numbers indeed Mark. Id be happy with that. I 100% need HKS headers.

I swear im running 14psi on a 75mm pulley. Got to check my data again. But think so.

Started to do some suspension/wheels upgrade

Enkei rs05rr  8.5 Frt 9.5 Rr x 18 ET42 , Dunlop RT Maxx 245/40 x 18 ( maybe I should have gone for 235/35 x 18)

HKS Hipermax IV GT damper set up (lowered another 10mm from Stock HKS setting dampers set to 15 mid way at the moment)

Super Pro rear lower arms and track arms to allow the rear cambers to be set up correctly

Already have Super Pro front lower arm bush upgrades fitted

All set up on our in house Hunter Hawkeye Alignment rig

At the moment suspension settings are;

1.5 neg front camber

1.0 neg rear camber

0.1 degree toe in rear track

0.1 degree toe out front track

still running stock roll bars all round.

hWGyvS.jpg