rob275

The Official GT86BQ & Dyno day- Surrey

You've got a bit of duplication going on on the list Rob :P

I'm aiming to be get to Abbey around half 1, possibly earlier if I set off early, hopefully you'll all still be there by then!

Guys please tell me that I didn't miss... Somehow I thought 30th is Sunday. I prepared everything for tomorrow and wanted to check the time for Abbey and realised it was 30th today. I've been waiting for today for months...

I cannot believe how stupid I am. I think I am going to cry

is that the post code to Achmeds kebab shop?

Hope you had a good excuse for no appearance ;)

Guys please tell me that I didn't miss... Somehow I thought 30th is Sunday. I prepared everything for tomorrow and wanted to check the time for Abbey and realised it was 30th today. I've been waiting for today for months...

I cannot believe how stupid I am. I think I am going to cry

Like I said earlier, don't worry. I'll see you some time this month :) will sort something after JAE. I will do another next year anyway, club tradition :D

A great afternoon/evening... a very big thanks to Rob for the grub... and his family for putting up with us.. and to all the CAT 'winners' who donated their champagne... and to Faith for bringing her mobile pub..

Good to meet new Members, as well as the old'uns.... c'mon Will, you know you're hooked...  :ph34r:

Spec K

Thanks all for coming, the tidy up was a struggle this morning, Carla and Ian poked their heads in to me struggling for a coffee. Hope you all enjoyed it and the food, same again next year me thinks. But perhaps ration faiths alcohol? :D

Definitely ration Faith's alcohol, also it's not advised to get her to make you drinks unless you like a close to 50:50 mix :P

Anyway, thanks for the BBQ Rob, was definitely worth the trip down, you should have come to the hotel afterwards. You missed faith wondering where her car was despite being driven back in it

A massive thanks to Mark and the Abbey team for having us for the morning and for Dyno'ing my car as well as checking my wheel alignment. My front passenger wheel was slightly out as the camber was +0.5˚ out where as the drivers side had a -1.0˚ camber. They then made some minor adjustments to the toe's too to make sure they matched. This has reassured me even more to know the crash didn't cause any major mechanical issues. Same with the Dyno run, I got the same figures as I did a while back at Tuning Development.

Another massive thanks to Rob and his folks for their hospitality and for hosting the club BBQ. It was an awesome laugh with some awesome even if slightly carbonised food.

Last but not least, thanks to those who attended for their company in a most amusing evening and shame on you lot who didn't turn up in the end, you really missed out!

Keith, glad you made it home safely and come on guys, what's this gossip you speak of?

You missed faith wondering where her car was despite being driven back in it

To be fair it did take me, Carla and Faith 20 minutes or so to find it

Sorry to not have made it guys, had minor emergency crop up last minute and this place fell over so I couldn't tell you I wasn't going to make it. Hope fun and frolics will be had by all! Will be at JAE and will bring a hefty supply of liquid refreshment :)

James

What a blast!  thanks Mark for proving the gingers are in fact the best ;)

Thanks to Rob and fam for the hospitality, and thanks to you all for making it such a laugh!

Yes, as has been alluded to, I may have only ever so slightly over indulged, but come on, that champers was going down so smoothly

yes, yes I lost my car and had to make sure everyone in the hotel knew about it, and yes I sat on Mike, so all in all a bloody good night

Great to see everyone again :) and to meet some new faces too

Thanks to Abbey and Rob for their hospitality, and special thanks to Carla and Faith for putting all sorts of odd thoughts into Michelle's head at the BBQ! BAD INFLUENCES you 2 are!!!